chapter 3

Chapter song: Confident, by Justin Bieber

I get out the shower and put my hair in a towel. I do my quick makeup then I take my hair down curling it a tiny bit. I go Into my room and look through my clothes. I don't have many dresses but I found one that might work. I slip it on and pair it with a Jean jacket and air forces.

I put hair spray in my hair then grab my plain black purse

I put hair spray in my hair then grab my plain black purse. I close my bedroom door and wait in my couch for Sam. I hear a knock at the door and I get up. I open the door. "Ready?" An unfamiliar voice says.

I look up and see Colby. He was wearing a black and red button down, paired with his us all black jeans and his rings, along with a few chains. He looks me up and down and licks his lips.

I roll my eyes

I roll my eyes. "Why are you here?

"Sam said he running behind and he wants me to take you." Colby looks down at me. "Why can't I just take myself?" I snap.

"I dont know, just dont give me a hard time and come on." Colby complains. I throw my hands up as a 'whatever' sign. I grab my purse and keys off he counter and lock my door behind me. We go down to the parking garage, I follow Colby to his car. I seen the 'Colby' sticker on the back, he drive a Corolla, not what I was expecting.

"You going to get in?" Colby breaks my thoughts. I nod and sit down. He starts the car and back out. He plays music and hits his hand on the steering wheel to the beat. I couldn't help to notice the small bird tattoo between his thumb and index finger.

"You look nice" Colby says, breaking my thoughts once again

"Well it's the girlest you will get me." I look at Colby and he slightly smiles. I smile back. "Eyes on the road brock!" I say right before he ran the red light.

He slams on breaks. "Shit, I'm sorry" he let's out a big breathe.

"Wow, am I that distracting?" I giggle. All he does is smirk. He then pulls into a driveway. I get out the car. I wait for Colby. He gets out and he walk in front of me. He knocks on the door twice before Elton answered. "Ayeee, Colby!" He yells as they bro hug. "Who's she, I see you Colby" Elton eyes me down

"No i-" I was interrupted. "Just play along" Colby whispered only loud enough for me to hear. I have never been so confused. Elton let's us in and Colby places his hand on my lower back. I push it off and roll my eyes. I walk away from Colby trying to find myself through the crowd. I eventually find the drinks. "Ma'am ID please" jake jokes.

I giggle a little. I pour myself a cup and take a small sip. My phone rings.

"Oooh, who's the guy" jake flutters his eyes and I smile and roll my eyes playfully. I open my purse grabbing it out. I see sam was calling. I pick it up, putting it to my right ear covering the left so I could hear over the music.

"Hello"

"Hey Alyssa, sorry I can't make it, Kat is having some trouble with kiwi"

"Really Sam, your gonna leave me here with your brother"

"I'm sorry, I'll talk to you later though"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and put my phone back into my purse rolling my eyes. I walked through the screaming crowd and find Colby. He was talking to this girl, I tap his shoulder.

He turns around "what?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Can you take me home" I ask. He looks at me concerned.

"We just got here"

"I know but Sam's not coming and I hate big crowds" I complain.

Colby puts one hand on my lower back and walks with me. I hear the girl he was talking to scoff. He takes me outside. "I wanna go home Colby"

Colby takes his hand off me. "Can we please just stay, ill stay with you, and we can chill out here and play pong or something" Colby pleads.

I look at him, "fine, only for bit, but when I wanna go home we are leaving"

Colby smiles and nods. He then grabs my hand and pulls me to where jake and Tara were setting up beer pong. "Teams?"

Jake nods as he gets on the same side as Tara. He hands us two balls. I throw it and I miss. "Do you even know how to play?" Colby ask looking at me.

I shake my head, he gets close to me. "Can i?" I nod. He stands behind me as he runs his hand up my arm,sending shivers through my body, putting it in the right position, he then moves my hand at an angle, I know he could feel my goosebumps. He then backs away and his hand falls from my hip. I then throw the ball and make it. I smile at Colby and he smiles back. "Ayeee, don't think you won, you missed one, so one of you has to take a shot" jake says.

"I'll do it" Colby cheers.

"I'll do it, actually" I smirk at Colby.

" you sure, that's the last th-" I interrupted him by taking a shot. I shake my head at the taste. I hear Colby chuckle, as jake takes the cup that the ball landed in. The game goes on and it was one vs one.

Jake throws it and makes it in. I groan, "wait, we have a redemption shot" Colby gets the ball and throws it in. It missed Tara and jake scream. I laughed, as I took the last shot and Colby took the cup. I was pretty drunk, and I could tell.
_________________________________________
Things are about to get juicy, just wait. Vote, comment and follow.