chapter 13 *sexual image*

Chapter song: streets, by doja cat.

I wake up and turn over seeing sam on his phone. I gasp and sit up. "Sam, what in the hell"

Sam puts his phone down. "Oh, sorry, morning."

"Why are you in my bed?" I eye sam up and down.

"Oh, last night you fell asleep on the way home, so I took you to your room and layed you down, and stayed with you just incase you had another panic attack." He explains.

All I did was nod.

"Since your awake. Can I talk to you?" Sam says, with a little tone. I nod. He looks over at me, putting his hands in his pocket. "Is there anything going on between you and colby"

My eyes widen as I turn my head to him. 'WHAT! No, wha- sam, I swear, nothing. "

Sam sighs in relief. "Okay. I really thought you know, i really dont want you to get hurt alyssa, hes a man hoe, and he would break you, trust me, I know you have a crush on him." Sam laughs.

I look at him standing up. "Eww, no thank you!" I laugh. Sam stands up and walks out my room. "Alright, ima head to my apartment, I kinda left Kat qby herself. " he pushes his teeth together making a scared face.

I laugh and wave goodbye. As soon as he walks out I sigh.

Shit

I just lied to my bestfriend.

Dammit

My phone began ringing. I walk over looking at it. I pick it up answering the phone.

"Hey babygirl"

"Yes colby?"

I smile into the phone

"How are you feeling, you know after what happened. "

"I'm fine, honestly when I have a panic attack I hardly remember what happens so, everything is kinda blur, I remember snippets but not much."

"Oh, well I'm glad your okay. What are you doing?"

"Nothing really, probably about to go out for luch. maybe do something after. Sam is probably going to be napping all day, because he was up all night last night."

"Hmm, well, maybe I could come with you."

I could hear colbys smirk through the phone.

"Alright fine."

"Good, meet me at my apartment in 30?"

"Sure"

"Alright, see you then."

"Okay, bye. Loser"

I smile as I hang up the phone.

God what this man does to me.

I put my phone on the charger and take a quick shower. I get out and dry my hair, leaving it natural. I do quick makeup. I then throw on a outfit.