chapter 11

Eventually we arrive at the mall and we get out the car. We grab 3 flashlights, leaving me without one.

"Here Alyssa take mine" sam tried to hand me his flashlight. I roll my eyes and grab my bag. "Im not a wuss, let's go big babys!" I laugh. We began walking to the entrance trying not to get caught.

We eventually get up to the wall with only a rope and a few boxes stacked to climb. I look up and my eyes widen. Sam then steps up and climbs the walls jumping over. Then once he was over. Colby steps up and trips.

I couldn't help but laugh. I cover my mouth at the fact I was being loud. It was about 4 and sun-down starts at 5 In la so we could clearly been seen. Colby playfully dozed off.

"Are you that weak Colby?" Brennan crosses his arms. I look at brennan, "like you could do any better." I place all my weight on my left him.

"Like you can do any better, fatty" he laughs as colby gives him the death stare.

Brennan gives him a confused looked. "What bro it wa-" he was interrupted by sam yelling on the other side of the wall. "Are yall coming??"

I laugh and brennan climbs the wall. He jumps down and colby grabs my hand helping me up. " I dont need your help." I giggle. I grab the rope and pull myself up. I stop at the top looking down at colby who was incredibly suprising. I smirk and jump down.

Colby jumps down a few seconds after me. I smirk at him and walk over to brennan who was shining his light over the ledge. I tap his shoulder, he turns around and looks at me. "What do yo-" I knee him straight in the balls.

"Next time, think before you speak asshole." I smile at him before walking ahead of everyone. I hear brennan wheez in pain and groan.

Sam and colby laugh. Sam then runs up to me. "Damn, you did him dirty" he laughs. I just smile. Sam turns on the camera as we explore around a bit. We then get to a ledge with only a small bridge walking over.

Colby taps Sam's arm. "How much would you pay me to do a walking handstand across that?" He ask, buying hi lip.

Sam looks down at the at least 60 foot drop. "Colby, your gonna die"

"He won't do it, hes a wuss." Brennan steps up. "Oh really brennan I wanna see you try!" I cross my arms.

"Oh hell naw!" He pitches. "Exactly" I scoff.

"I'm serious bro" colby says as sam points the camera at him. "Fine, 100 bucks you do it!" Sam chuckles thinking colby wouldn't do it.

"Bet" colby takes off his black zip up jacket he throws it to me as it hits my face, I jerk my head back as I raise one eyebrow. Colby stands on his hands. His shirt goes up revealing the rim of his boxers. I smirk as he walks across. He almost fell and I never gasped so loud.

He made I across and got back on his feet. "Told you I could do it, I'll need that 100 bucks and each like sam owes me another penny." Sam opens his mouth at colby and I giggle. I walk ahead of brennan across the small bridge meeting with sam and colby. Most of the night brennan kept his distance from me.

We were walking towards the stairs to the roof when a voice calls out, 'hello!' Me and sam look at eachother then sam looks at colby.

Sam turn the camera facing the empty  giant room. "Turn oof the flashlight!" Sam whispered. Everyone turns off the lights as we all remain quiet.

"Alright I think we are good" colby whispers as he turned on his flashlight.  I sigh and continue up the steps to the roof. When we get up there we stay up there till dark. Eventually we go down and we go back to the main area.

"Aye, look what I brought!" Colby pulls two penny boards out of his bag.

"No you didn't" I run over snatching one out of his hand.

"Alyssa, that one's mine!" Sam complains.

"To bad" I laugh.

Sam sets the camera up and brennan sits down. He sighs. Honestly hes a bum and I wish he never God dam came.

I get on the penny board and me and colby race.

Sam counts us off. "3....2....1" me and colby began skating down and I eventually win. I go against sam. I went to go turn the corner but my bored slipped and I fell. I caught myself with my hands landing on my butt.

Sam and colby run over to me.

"Alyssa are you okay!" Sam asked worried. Colby furrows his eyes brows lifting up my hand showing the scraps.

"Guys I'm fine, nothing really happened, I just fell. " I giggle,colby puts out his hand and I grab it, standing up wiping my pants off. Sam picks up the camera and walks over to brennan.  Colby then grabs my scrapped hand and pulls up my sleeve. He kisses one scrap and I smile. He turns off his flashlight so no one could see us.

I feel his finger on my chin and his other hand on my hip. He pulls me in connecting our lips. I pull away, leaving our foreheads placed against eachother. "Co- colby, we can't do this here we are gonna get caught!" I smile.

I could barely see him because of the darkness. "Yo Alyssa yall good?" Sam yells. Colby quickly pulls away. "Yeah dude all good, my flashlight is just being stupid, Colby yells. I giggle a bit trying not to be loud. Colby then  chuckles as he pulls me in for another kiss. He pulls away and rapidly pecks my lips three times.

We quickly separate as we walk together with about 10 inches between us. We come back into the light, meeting with brennan and sam.

I check the time on my phone. "Guys its already 2 am, and I'm tired can we find an area to sleep?" I yawn.

"Agreed" brennan sighs, wow the first time he actually agrees with me.

"Alright, so guys we are about to look for a place to sleep because it's late." Sam speaks Into the camera.  We gather all of our stuff and put them in our bags. Wr began walking a d we go into a small room, which was once a store.

We find a solid non pee filled floor. I pull out my fluffy blanket and place it on the floor. I then get my small pillow and lay down. "Damn this is uncomfortable." I sigh.

"Sure is" sam groans, gotta do it for the tube though.

"Aye brennan is already passed out! Guess I'm keeping watch" colby laughs as he pulls out his phone. He leans against the wall one leg stretched and one leg bent.

*an hour later*

I wake up and groan. I look over at colby who was still on his phone. I stand up and walk over to him. Sam was asleep and so was brennan. I put my blanket over me as I lean my head on his shoulder. This was way more comfortable. Colby outs his arm around me, he kisses my head and looks back af his phone. I watch his phone as he scrolls through Instagram. 

I shut my eyes but was interrupted. "Sam and brennan are asleep right." Colbys chest vibrates. I look up at him and nod. Colby sets his phone down and places his hand on my cheek. He pulls me in and collides our lips together. I let go of my blanket and sit in colbys lap. The sound of our lips became a bit louder. Colby places his hands on my hips as he pulls from the kiss connecting his lips to my neck.

I pull away standing up, "come" I smile. I grab the two penny boards and my phone. Colby grabs my hand standing up and we sneak out of the, once was, store.
______________________________________
Okay ik I'm writing this story but I like to pretend this is real soo.. is these two do t calm down they are gonna get caught!!