chapter 10

Chapter song: copy cat, by Billie eilish. (My bae 😘)

     I get out the shower and wrap my body with my towel. I walk into my room and slip on some underwear and a bra. I drop my towel then walk back into my room to do some quick make up.

I grab my clothes off the counter, putting them on.

I slip on my boots and put on my lock necklace, along with my two rings I always wear

I grab my bag throwing my portable charger, my phone, my wallet, a water bottle and some other things. I packed a few things because knowing sam this is going to turn into an overnight video.

I close my bedroom door and check the time. "2:37" my eyes widen, I'm 30 minutes late, whatever.  I leave my apartment and walk to Sam's apartment.  I knock twice before sam answers.

He looks me up and down, "your wearing that?" He ask.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I raise one eyebrow.

"Nothing" he playfully sighs.

I push through him snorting a bit. I see colby on the couch on his phone, God knows what hes doing. I sit next to him but not to close.

"Sup loser" he sighs still looking at his phone.

I roll my eyes playing along with it.

"Alright so we need to do our intro then Alyssa said lunch is on her." Sam sits down on the other side of the couch.

I nod. "Wait so are we staying overnight?" I ask.

Sam nods, I figured we would.

Colby sits next to sam as they turn on the camera. Colby looks at me then back at camera.

"What's up guys its sam and colby!"

"And today me and Colby along with Alyssa as you guys know." Sam points the camera to me sitting on the couch. I smile and wave to the camera, as I look back down at my phone.

Sam continues "and brennan will be exploring the abandoned mall."

Colby look at the camera, "yes also there is a lot of patrol and cops there so we have to try and sneak our way in the make this overnight successful. " colby speaks.

"Anyway me, colby, alyssa and Brennan are all about to go out to eat then head there, we will see you guys then!" Sam ends it with putting his hand over the camera.

I look around. "Speaking of the douche, where is he?" I ask.

Colby stands up. "We are meeting him at toco bell."

I nod as we all stand up leaving Sam's apartment. Sam walked out first and was already a bit down the hall. I walk out in front of colby as I feel a placement of a hand on my a$$. I smirk and push his hand away as I continue to walk down the hall catching up to sam.