chapter 7

Chapter song: I feel like I'm drowning, by two feet.

I turn around and see him. "What" Colby runs up to me handing me my purse. "You forgot this." He holds up my purse.

I look at him as he holds it a high. "Well, can I have it!" I groan. He looks down, "I don't know, can you reach it"

I roll my eyes I jump up grabbing it. I feel my body hit his. He grips onto my hips, pulling me close to him. He strokes my chin with his thumb. As he pulls me close to his face, I could feel his breathing. The tip of our noses touch before I pull away. "Uhm, goodnight" I say as I kiss his cheek. He smirks as I pull away. I began opening my door when I feel a hand grab mine and pull me. I look up and I'm against Colbys body again. I feel his lips against mine, my eyes widen.

I pull away looking up at Colby confused. He rolls his eyes "Im sorry, I don't even know wh-" I interrupt him by colliding our lips again. He grips onto my waist as my arms rest on his shoulders and my hands around the back of his neck. His hands travel from my hips to my butt. he lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his body. He walks into my apartment and he closes the door with his foot. he sets me down on the counter as the make out became more intense.

his hands traveled up my body. he uses his thumb to rub my collarbone. I pull from the kiss and look down.

Colby looks at me, "uh, we don't have to." He lest go of my waist.

I look backup at him and push my lips back onto his, I unbutton his button up and look down at his body. I bite my lip and Colby reaches under me pulling my shirt off, he throws it on the floor. Colby slides his hands under my thighs lifting me up from the counter. He takes me to my room laying me down on my bed. He stands on his knees as he removes his button up, throwing it only floor. He then comes back down and kisses my neck. "don't leave to many, I- I have to cover them up." I say through my hitched breathes.

Colby runs his hands up and down on my body as he leaves one marking on my neck. I let out a small moan. Colby comes up from my neck and stands back on his knees pulling off my pants, along with my fishnets. He grabs ahold of my legs pulling me toward him. He eyes me up and down looking at the matching undergarments I had on.

Colby unbuttoned his pants pulling them off, I look at his v-line, licking my lips. "like what you see?" Colby ask. I bite my lip as he goes down on my neck again. I push on his chest, pushing him over, getting on top of him. I sit on his lap as I gently kiss his neck as I feel a grip on my butt. I smirk as I straddle my hips.

I could feel his boner through his boxers. I smash my lips onto his as I feel his hands travel from my butt to my bra, unclipping it with on hand. I pull from the kiss and pull it off throwing in my room. Colby stares at me for a second before kissing me again flipping us over so he was ontop.

One of his hands remained on my thigh as the other on the side of my neck. I then feel the hand that was once on my thigh close to my area. He plays with the rims of my underwear, asking for permission. I pull from the kiss and nod.

He locks eyes with me as he fills with lust. "Can you handle two?" He ask.

I look down at his hand that was now inside of my underwear. "I- I think so."
Colby nods and he sticks two fingers inside me. He uses his thumb to rub my heat as he pumps his fingers. I grip onto the sheets as I let out a gasp. Colby kisses me to distract me. I kiss back as pleasure fills my body. Colby uses his other hand to grip onto my thigh. I pull from the kiss and let out a scream.

I felt a knot in my stomach, sending a weird sensation through my body. "Co- colby, i- uh- I think Im-" I try saying through my moan before he interrupts me by pulling his fingers out. I furrow my eye brows.

Colby looks at me, "don't worry babygirl "

My eyes widen. Babygirl! Oh my lordie!

He the looks around almost confused.

I look at him, "what's wrong?" I ask using my elbows to hold my body. "I- uh. Don't have a condom." He groans as he gets up.

"Wait" I say as I lean over searching through my bedside table. I then find the golden package. I pull it out using my index finger and my middle finger, holding it in between. I hold it up."lucky you your the first to actually do me." I laugh as Colby smirks in a bubbly way.
_________________________________________
Guys I'm really sorry my updating has been behind, I'm getting my phone fixed so I kinda don't have a phone rn. But anyway, I'm using my computer which is SLOW! So updating may be behind, but I promise I will update at least every other day till I get my phone fixed. Ight love ya brothers 😘🖤✖