29. Hamesha.

Happy Reading!!

*******

Manik couldn't sleep so he just sat on the bed next to Nandini who had fallen asleep as soon as she hit the bed. Manik was happier than anyone seeing Nandini. He knew he couldn't just blame her since she has always been like this whenever her exams are nearing. He was just patting her head and admiring her. He couldn't believe he got so lucky to have a girlfriend like her. He kissed her forehead and decided to sleep. He went back to the couch and kept admiring her till he fell asleep. Nandini woke up the next morning and saw Manik sleeping like a baby, so she decided to freshen up and head downstairs without disturbing him. She walked into the bathroom and did all the morning jazz. She washed her face as well and walked out of the bathroom slowly closing the door. She went to Manik and stroked his hair and pushed behind a couple of strands falling on his forehead. She kissed his cheek and got up. Before she could take a step ahead, she was jerked back and fell upon Manik. She closed her eyes because of the sudden movement.

Manik smiled seeing her and pushed her hair back which was falling over her face. She glared at him and said, 'Are you crazy? You almost gave me a heart attack.' He rolled his eyes and smiled telling her, 'I couldn't not wake up when you were just admiring me.' She tried to hide the blush that started creeping on her face since she realized their position. Manik kissed her cheek and her forehead. His hands went around her waist and pulled her a little on top so that they had direct eye contact. Nandini looked into his eyes which held so much intensity. She couldn't look away even if she wanted to. She looked down to his lips, just like he did. They both slowly moved a little forward and kissed. It was a slow and sensual kiss. Neither of them wanted to break the kiss but had to take in some air. They joined their forehead together and the smile on their face couldn't leave their face. Before they could say anything someone knocked on the door and Nandini instantly stood up like a spring and Manik couldn't stop laughing seeing her action. The door opened and Multi walked in and smiled seeing them. She hugged Nandini and wished both of them and said, 'Stop making it so obvious you two. Gosh, Bhai look at your hair. Anyone could guess it was getting hot in here.' smirking. Manik gave her a glare and got up to chase her while Nandini couldn't stop blushing. Mukti ran out telling them to head down for breakfast.

Manik looked at Nandini blushing and hugged her. He told her to move down while he freshens up and joins them. She nodded and moved down. She went and hugged Nyonika and Raj. They were casually talking when Manik walked down. Nyonika smiled and said, 'Finally I see a smile on this boy's face. He hasn't smiled properly for a week. We had to see his dull face, every day.' Manik whined since he didn't want Nandini to know this but now it was open in the air. Nandini giggles but quickly kept quiet seeing his face.

After breakfast, Manik offered to drop Nandini but she refused since she had the car. She went back home after hugging all of them and entered the house with a smile on her face. Ishita smiled seeing her and asked, 'Met your lover boy and came?' Nandini blushed and nodded and said, 'Anyway, I had my breakfast so I'll go and study now.' She went to her room and dropped a text to Manik that she reached home and started studying. The day went on with Manik busy with work and Nandini studying. Late evening Raman and Abhi came home and Abhi went to Nandini's room. She looked up and smiled seeing him. He jumped on her bed and asked, 'Happy now, both of you?' She grinned and said, '200%. I feel so bad for being so ignorant towards the relationship but I guess it was something to learn about.' he smiled and said, 'Awesome then. We plan to go out. All of us, clubbing I guess.' She gave a blank look to him and said, 'I have exams in a few days, bro.' He cringed and said, 'So what? It's just one night. Not a freaking day. We are going.' She sighed in defeat and agreed. She asked when the plan is for and he said, 'Tonight if everyone is in otherwise tomorrow.' She nodded and messaged on the group