17. 'Let's explore it'

Hey you guys! Firstly, I have taken out a lot of time just to give you guys the update.
Also, there is a note at the end which is very important so please read it and let me know.

Inline comments are love guys, so shower me with them.🥰

*********
Next morning was a exciting one for Manik and the group. But before everything, he decided that he had to talk to Raj, Ishita and Raman. He went to Raj and Nyonika's room and asked them to come with him to Raman and Ishita's room. Manik knocked at their room door while Ishita who opened the door was surprised to see and Manik and said, 'Suraj kaha se uga ki tu subah ke 8 baje jaga hua hai?'

Manik just whined and said, 'At least aap toh mat chidhao na Ishi maa?' She giggled and nodded and asked all of them to come inside the room. He seemed quite nervous but he asked Raman, Ishita and Raj to sit on a sofa together opposite to him. They were wondering what he wants to say, but settled down how he wanted them to. He looked at Nyonika with a nervous face while she just smiled at him and nodded her head.

He turned to them and said, 'Mujhe actually aap sab se permission chahiye.' Ishita said, 'Arey aisi kya baat hai ki tujhe permission chahiye?' Manik with a nervous smile said, 'Woh actually Ishi Maa, Raman Papa and dad, main Nandini ko date par leke jaana chahta hoon.' They all looked at each other confused and Raman said, 'Toh pooch kyu raha hai? Take her na? Waise bhi tum dono toh jaate rehte ho dates pe.' Manik interrupted him and said, 'Mein Nandini ko date par isliye leke jaana chahta hoon because I have to confess something to her.' Raj was a little scared now, because he wanted Manik and Nandini together so he asked, 'Manik tu kisi se pyaar karta hai? Or do you like someone?' Manik nodded and said, 'Pyaar toh nahi hua abhi tak, but haan feelings hai kisi ke liye.' A nervous Raj asked, 'Kaunsi ladki, Manik? And why do you want to take her on a date just to tell this?'

Manik who understood his inner turmoil said, 'Kyuki dad the girl is Nandini.' All of them were shocked as well as happy. A shocked Raj asked, 'You mean to say that you like Nandini, and not just as a friend, right?' Manik nodded and went towards them sitting on his knee said, 'Raman Papa, Ishi maa, I may not be the best guy for Nandini. She deserves so much better, but I will never hurt her. Haan I have anger issues, but no one can handle me better than her. Mujhe nahi pata agar mein Zindagi mai kisi se pyaar kar paunga, but usko dekhke I want to fall in love, with her. I was not someone who believed in this, until she made her place in my life, mind and heart. I don't know agar mein usse deserve karta bhi hoon ki nahi, but I promise, I will never hurt her. Ladunga uske liye, but kabhi hurt nahi karunga. Uske saath rehke, everything feels just so right. And agar aap sab ko lagta hai ki I can keep up this promise, or if you feel I deserve her, will you allow me to take your daughter on a first real date which is not going to be a friendly one?'

Ishita had slight tears because she had always wanted Manik and Nandini together. She kissed his forehead and nodded in a yes. She was so overwhelmed about the fact that he asked all of them before taking her out. He hugged her and said, 'I will keep up my promise Ishi maa.' She broke the hug and cupped his face saying, 'Mannu, you deserve her. Tu mera beta hai, and I know that the girl will be the luckiest girl, with who Manik Malhotra will ever fall in love with. And I cannot be happier that the girl is my daughter.' Manik hugged her again and then turned to Raman who patted his head and nodded in a yes. He hugged him and thanks him, and moved to Raj.

Raj was sitting with an expressionless face. He was more than happy but wanted to see to what extend Manik can go to convince Raj. Manik sat in front of Raj and said, 'Dad I know Nandini aapke liye bohot important hai, and trust me she is very very important to me as well. I won't hurt her, Dad. I can't promise that she will never cry because of me. She may and that's because I need some time to adjust to everything, but I won't hurt her. Besides, you always say na that no relationship is real until you don't fight? She'll be my best friend before being my girlfriend and you know mere liye having her as my best friend is way beyond anything. Dad all I can do is assure you that I won't hurt her, and I will never leave her stranded in the middle of any road. I'll walk by her side, and lead her on the right path. But if you still feel that I don't deserve her, then I promise I won't tell her anything about my feelings to her. I don't want to go against any of you. She will be my best friend, come what may.'