9. 'Her pain'

All the 4 boys were seated in the car with Dhruv and Cabir at the back, Abhi driving and Manik sitting beside him. Cabir and Dhruv were waiting for Manik and Abhi to tell them what had happened. Since no one initiated, Cabir annoyingly said, 'Is someone going to open their damn mouth?? Why are we going to meet Abhay?? Baat Abhay tak kaise pahunchi? What the hell did he do with my sister?? Damn it, speak up!!'

By the end of it, Cabir more than being frustrated or angry, he was scared. He did not want any harm to his sister. Cabir did not have any siblings and for him, Nandini was no less than a sibling. He has always protected her from everything which he could. Cabir had known Nandini for about 5 years now, and he was there in her life when the dreadful incident had happened. Cabir and Navya have known each other for 5 years as well. They used to be neighbors for 2 years and then Navya's dad had to move to Delhi because of his transfer but she did not want to move with them and convinced them to let her stay in Mumbai itself. They agreed to her and asked Cabir to make sure she is okay. They have always liked Cabir for the person he is, and for the care he shows towards Navya. After her parents shifted, Cabir had made sure to take care of her. FAB-5 had no idea about Navya being existent in Cabir's life. Yes, he trusted her but did not want any problems between FAB-5. When Alya got friendly with Navya and Nandini no one was as happy as Cabir was.

Navya and Nandini have been childhood best friends. They went to the same school together since LKG. Thanks to Navya, Cabir and Nandini knew each other for 5 years. When Cabir pretended to not know her in college, she was hurt but then Navya told that for some reason Cabir doesn't want his friends to know about them. Despite all this, he always made sure Nandini is safe and protected. When FAB-5 and Navya, Nandini and Abhi became best friends, Cabir decided to tell them about his friendship with Navya and Nandini and explained his point of view. No one had a problem and didn't made it a big issue because they all understood their insecurities. Cabir knows every bit detail of Nandini's life, including her ex and 'him'.

Seeing Cabir so frustrated, Manik just sighed and told him everything that happened in the mall. Cabir and Dhruv were extremely furious and wanted to kill 'him' but Abhi calmed them and told them that they need not worry as Abhay Singhania is handling the case. They were a little relieved that Abhay was in charge.

They soon reached Abhay's office and entered without knocking. Abhay smiled seeing all of them and hugged them.

ABHAY SINGHANIA: IPS officer by profession

ABHAY SINGHANIA: IPS officer by profession. He is at a very high post and a very successful officer. He knows the entire FAB-5, Navya, Nandini and Abhi. Abhi was the person who introduced him to his friends. Abhi and Abhay met in school where Abhay was a senior. He is very very protective about Nandini and loves her to death. He flirts with her occasionally in front of Manik because he wants then to realise their love for each other. He is friendly with all the other girls and has a 'buddy' bond with the boys.

Abhay smiled at them and asked them to settle down. 'Guys, I know Nandini for so long and I even know there is something which effects her. I realized today that the reason is that man on who Abhi filed a case. There are 2 reasons why I want to know details from top to bottom. 1) I am handling the case and I have to have all the information. 2) Nandini is bloody important to me, and it's high time I know everything. So guys, from the beginning.