8. 'Unbreakable bond'

Next update is here guys! Read the note at the end.
Happy reading!

**********
Nandini went to Mukti's room and slept beside her. Yes, she didn't cry but she was hurt. Manik was definitely not at fault. Falling for someone is not in your hands and hence Manik could not fall for her, as she thought.

Next day, Nandini woke up before Mukti did and woke her up. Both of them freshened up for college and went to the dining table together. Nandini seemed a little distracted and this got Raj and Nyonika worried but they did not want to show it. Few minutes later, Manik also came down and wished everyone including Nandini to which she smiled and wished him back. Everyone were a little surprised because they expected Nandini to sleep in his room. Hence, Neyo asked, 'Nandini tum Manik ke saath nahi thi?'

Nandini didn't want anyone to know what's going on and hence turned to Mukti to help her out. Though Mukti was a little surprised with the sudden change she decides to get her out of the mess and said, 'Yes mom, she was sleeping with me last night. We wanted to chill and talk for some time.'

Nyonika seemed convinced and hence only smiled. Manik was feeling a little dejected that Nandini was not completely normal with him, but he decided to give her some time so that things settle down a little bit. After breakfast, they all left for college together. Nandini somehow forced Mukti to sit in the front and was completely silent throughout the drive. Mukti had to speak to Nandini asap so as soon as they reached, Mukti dragged Nandini despite her 'what happened, where are we going, relax'

Mukti took her to the music room and asked in a very frustrated tone, 'What the fuck is happening between Bhai and you? Itne ajeeb aur strangers jaise kyu behave kar rahe ho? Plus, why the hell were you in my room last night and not with Manik? Kya gadbad hai?' Nandini just sighed and said, 'Mukti I know it's sort of frustrating for you. I'll tell you everything but just give me a few minutes. I want to talk to all the three of you. I'll meet Alya and come. You call Navya, I'll bring Alya.'

Mukti knew she wanted to talk to Alya and sort everything out about the fight, hence she called Navya and asked her to meet them at the music room. Nandini went to the canteen and spotted Alya there. She went to the table and saw her sitting with Dhruv and Cabir. As soon as Alya saw her, she was very elated and hugged her tightly. Nandini hugged her back and smiled. She hugged both Dhruv and Cabir after that and turned to Dhruv and said, 'Sorry Dhruv, I'm taking your girlfriend with me. So bye.' She dragged Alya with her and went to an isolated aisle of the college.

N: Alya mujhe tumse kuch important baat karna hai.

A: Why do you sound so formal? You can talk to me about anything, Barbie doll. Tell me, Kya hua?

N: Um, actually Kal Manik told me everything about the massive fight between FAB-5. *Alya sighed a little and looked at her to continue* see Alu, I know I don't have any rights to interfere between you guys. But I just want to know, what was the reason that you gelled up so quickly with me?

A: Pehli baat, you can talk to me about anything, and you do have a say between FAB-5. Second, when you genuinely helped me, mujhe thoda doubt hua so I kept away from you a little bit but then slowly and gradually I just realised you're very genuine. I couldn't trust Disha because I never got good vibes from her. And with you, everything seemed so natural and that's why I wanted to be sure first before talking to FAB-5 about you. I didn't want to bring in anyone new, who'd break Fab-5. And see now, I'm so proud of the fact that I realised the real you quickly. *smiling and hugged Nandini and kissed her cheek*

N: *while hugging her back* Thank you, Alya. And I swear, I wouldn't let FAB-5 break at any point in life. And abhi chalo, I need to talk to my girls. Muku and Navu are already in the music room.