4. 'My date'

********
Nandini immediately rushed into the washroom, for her long ceremonial bath. She came out after good 45 minutes in her bathrobe. She dried her hair first and and sat in front of her dressing table wondering what hairstyle she could try, and what make-up she should use. She then decided to keep her hair as it is, and just brushed it, to untangle the knots. She went for extremely minimal make-up, exactly how he likes it. She just put on some eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick. She was satisfied with her face. She looked at the clock and was a little relieved that she still had half an hour in her hands to get ready with her clothes. She just made an annoyed face because she was extremely confused. After searching for good 10 minutes, she just settled for a pair of short, crop top and a shrug just in case needed.

She put on her favorite pair of sneakers, took all the essentials in a sling back, looked at herself for the last time in the mirror before exiting her room

She put on her favorite pair of sneakers, took all the essentials in a sling back, looked at herself for the last time in the mirror before exiting her room. She went downstairs towards the dining table and smiled looking at her dad and mom having their breakfast with her Bhai serving them. It was a regular sight for her because everyday, Abhi would cook breakfast for all of them because he wanted to as he totally loved cooking. She went and hugged her dad from the back and kissed his cheeks followed by her mom. She walked up to Abhi and snuggled into his chest while he held her protectively and smiled at the baby in his arms.

'Sleepy?' he asked to which she nodded in a no. 'How do you expect her to be sleepy Abhi? If you have forgotten, then let me remind you that she is going on her date today with her 'best friend', right?' Ishita chirped from behind quoting the best friends in the air with slight tinge of tease which was very visible, but Nandini completely ignored it. Nandini sat down opposite Ishita and took a slice of the toast and started eating it, oblivious of the talks that the three were having as she was thinking about the day ahead of her. 

Suddenly she looked at her phone and it was 10:00 and in 2 seconds she heard a honk outside and understood it's him. She hugged everyone and bid them bye and told them she might come late as she is unaware of the plan of action for the day. They smiled and told her to have fun. They did not give instructions like be careful, have your meal properly or be home at time because they knew Manik is with her so they need not even worry 1%.

She walked out of the house happily and she suddenly stopped.