7. 'Malhotra siblings'

Also, I want you all to read the author's note at the last. And please guys, vote.

*********
Nandini knocked at Mukti's door and entered after she got a green signal. Mukti after seeing her said, 'I am literally tired of telling you not to knock, but do you ever listen to anyone?' she nodded in a no and giggled. She settled down on the bed with Mukti. Mukti looked at her face and knew she had cried a lot. Mukti did not want to directly ask her anything so she asked, 'Nandu, what happened? You look a little gloomy. Sab theek hai, ya bhai ne kuch kaha?' Nandu just smiled and nodded in a no and asked her, 'Muku, what made you trust in Bhaiyu, Navya and me in such a short span?'

Mukti just gasped at her question and looked at her face. Nandini's face was absolutely expressionless. She was not able to figure out if she knew anything about the past or not. 'What do you mean, Nandini? Tum aisi behki behki baatein kya kar rahi ho?' She slightly chuckled and tried to ignore the question. Before she could say anything, Nandini cut her and said, 'Manik told me everything today.'

Mukti just gaped at Nandini to find any emotions flowing inside her, but she failed because Nandini hid it very efficiently. Mukti didn't know what was she supposed to say. She was completely blanked out. Nandini shook her a little which bought her back to reality. Mukti sighed a little loudly and shifted a little close to Nandini and held her hands in hers.

Mu: Nandini you know what I really liked about you all? Ki you guys are very simple.You don't want anything from anyone except loyalty and love. When people want loyalty, it says that they are very very loyal. I don't know if you ever noticed or not, but main Abhi se zyada baat nahi karti thi. He was very genuine and ek darr sa tha, that what if I get cheated. I don't mean to hurt you Nandini, but mera past aisa hi tha. Maine bohot easily Disha ko accept kiya. I'll be very honest, I accepted her with a open-heart in the beginning because Bhai genuinely liked her. And to be very honest, I hadn't seen bhai so happy for a long long time but with time I gradually started liking her. Kabhi mere mann mai nahi aaya ki she would cheat us. Alya, Cabir and Dhruv never liked her a lot, but I ignored it because I thought they were scared that the friendship will break. And they were right. Kahi na kahi for some time, FAB-5 broke. Uss din, I felt bad for all of us, but somewhere down I thought sab sort out ho jaaega because I expected Disha to talk to bhai asking him to sort out everything between us. I was shocked when she didn't, and at that moment I felt like I lost my bhai forever.

Mukti was emotional by the end. Nandini just hugged her and asked, 'Have you forgiven Manik completely, Mukti?' Mukti looked a little taken aback by that question, but she understood her point of view and smiled lightly.

Mu: Forgive usko karte hai, jinhone sachmai galti ki hai. But mere bhai ne koi galti nahi ki, except for trusting her. Pata hai, Disha plays a very important role in our lives because she taught us how to be mature when it comes to love and trust. Pata hai, jab bhai ke saath woh fight hua tha jam room mai, I was upset, not because bhai was harsh with me but because I already knew ki when he will realize what happened in the jam room, he is going to feel very very guilty. No matter what, bhai mere liye hamesha important the aur rahenge. I don't think I can live a life without him. You know kis din mere dil ko dard hua? The day bhai witnessed Disha cheating on him that too with a person bhai trusted. Uss din maine apne bhai ko weak dekha. He was and is always going to be my superhero but uss din mere superhero ko itna hurt dekh kar dil actually hurt hua. Bhai uss din apni feelings confess karna chahte the. You know aaj bhi hurt hota hai jab bhai bolte hai ki unki life mai love ke liye koi jagah nahi hai. I don't know who can explain him ki that is also very important. I realized it after falling for Abhi. I didn't know that the feeling of love is so beautiful. I really want bhai to feel it, because with that bitch unhone obviously feel nahi kiya. He thinks no one notices anything, but he doesn't know his sister is exactly like him. We all notice the loneliness in his eyes when he sees all of us with our partners. *Nandini looked at her surprised to which Mukti chuckled a little* Don't be shocked Nandu, woh mera bhai hai, how will I fail to notice things about him? Sometimes Abhi and I go a little overboard with our PDA because I want him to realize that he wants love in his life and act upon it. But, he is stubborn Malhotra.