12. 'Happiness - Little and a lot'

Hello, my darling readers. Sorry to keep you waiting. Do read the note at the end, and give me your suggestion/wishes. Also, vote for the chapter if you like it. ♥️

************
All the three couples went to their room, while Manik just barged into Nandini's room which definitely did not give her good vibes. She suddenly started regretting what she did in the pool. Manik walked to her in slow, but long step. She was in the cupboard looking for changes before he could reach her. Since she couldn't find anything in hurry, she just turned around and started walking quickly to the washroom but just before she could step inside the washroom, Manik ran to her and held her wrist pulling her with such a force that she banged into his hard yet sexy chest. He had not bothered to put on his T-shirt after swimming. She just closed her eyes in fear and let out a deep sigh when she found herself safe in his arms.

'Manik, what the hell is wrong with you? Can't you just decently wait for me to come back after a shower? What was so important?' Before she could continue more, he put his finger on her lips and said, 'Shhh. How much do you talk? No, I could not wait for you to come back after a shower. I just wanted to complete what you started inside the pool. Two can play the game, babe.' He smirked, though sexily, but it showed danger to Nandini. 'What were you saying in the pool? That I need to get lucky some day to get more? It's the right time for me to get lucky now, right? *smirking* So, Ms. Nandini Murthy, what am I going to get since I've made myself lucky?'

'Excuse me, Mister. I make you lucky. You don't make yourself lucky. And you haven't yet made yourself lucky as yet. Do something special, which is only meant for me only and no other girl ever in future. That may get you lucky, my boy.' Manik sighed and moved away a little. He knew he did not have the rights to get even a little intimate with her, because he did not have feelings for her, while she could because she had feelings for him. He just smiled at her and turned around but before he could walk away, Nandini tugged his wrist which made him turn around. He asked her "what" through his eyes. She just pulled him and made him sit on the bed and sat beside him. (A/N she is wearing her bathrobe upon her bikini)

'Manik, we can't do anything just because I have feelings for you. You know it's going to be hell wrong. And save it for the precious one.' Manik smiled at her and said, 'Yes, you are 200% right Nandini. But whenever you say save it for the special, I don't like it at all. In my life, apart from family, you are the most precious one to me. I just feel like jo position tum meri life mai hold karti ho, mai woh position kisi ko de hi nahi paaunga, neither will I be able to keep anyone above you. It's just impossible for me. I don't know why I feel like I'm doing wrong by saying that I will look for girls who would just make me perfect. It may be because you make me perfect. See I honestly don't know what is future holding for us, but I really want to know why do I feel this way. Sab bolte hai that I apparently love you, but I just feel they are wrong. Like haan, you're hell special to me, and I'll kill the world for you, but it's not love. Love happens only when we explore it.  And we haven't given a shot to explore it. Nandini, I want to ask you for your permission today and you will give me the answer for it which instantly comes in your head. No filtering at all, okay?'

Nandini just nodded in a yes, while Manik continued, 'Can I actually take a girl or probably 2, who are actually smart and sweet, who can make me understand what these feelings are? See I could have possibly asked you, but that would have been very mean of me at some point. Only if you are okay with it Nandini.' She just smiled and said, 'You can take, but the maximum has to be 2, and agar if you even hold her hand I swear I will chop your hands, endearments are a total no-no, no extra romantic date. Just a simple cafe without any candle light. DO NOT look hot. If you are okay with these conditions, you can get out.'

Manik looked at her a little weirdly saying, 'But why all these conditions? Waise toh I am pretty sure no one would be like you, and I wouldn't want to go back to them again, but aise conditions like you are my girlfriend? Not bad, Murthy. Conditions huh? Don't worry, I wouldn't do any of the above, not only because you asked me not to do them, but because I don't want to do that. It'll be only with special people, like Muku, Alya, Mom, Ishu maa, Navu and YOU. Also, Manik Malhotra look hot always, don't blame me for that.' 'Oh just shut up, Mr. Self-obsessed. I will select what you wear on the date.' Nandini said with absolute authority, which even Manik could not deny.