26. 'Happy Birthday, sweetheart.'

Happy reading, my loves! ❤️
No proof reading done!🙈

**********
Next morning Nandini woke up all excited and rushed down to the hall and started shouting 'yayy, it's my birthday'. She kept on singing the song lyrics 'It's my birthday , it's my birthday, imma spend my moneyyy' Everyone were just casual to it because she is always this over excited on her birthday. Ishita stopped her and said, 'Go take a shower right now birthday girl.' Nandini gave her a look and said, 'Mera accha dancing mood aap spoil kar rahe ho, but koi nahi, maaf kiya because I am excited to wear my new dress!!" and ran to her room. Manik who was efficiently hiding from her statement or questions because he did not want to reveal his plan, got back to his work.

Nandini went to her room and realised "Wait, I didn't meet Manik. Why was he so chup chup?Kuch toh gadbad hai. I'll go down and then talk to him." She rushed to take a shower as she was excited for her birthday dress. She took a head bath and came out. She usually doesn't use makeup but this one day, she puts entire use to her makeup collection on this day but with very natural looking makeup. She set her hair in curls and made a middle partition. She took her dress and looked at it in awe. She stopped awing it and put on her dress.

 She stopped awing it and put on her dress

She put on the heels and she looked at herself in the mirror and said, 'Tumhara koi haq nahi banta ki tum itni khoobsurat dikho

She put on the heels and she looked at herself in the mirror and said, 'Tumhara koi haq nahi banta ki tum itni khoobsurat dikho.' and just giggled at her drama. She went down and Ishita just facepalmed and said, 'Nandini, you have another 2 hours to leave the house. Why are you so dramatic every year?' She looked at Raj and Raman with a puppy face and they said. 'Ishita, it's our Princess's birthday, She is allowed to be dramatic, but look at how gorgeous she is looking!' Nandini smiled at them and went to hug them. She hugged everyone and Alia being the fashionista could not stop gushing over how gorgeous she was looking.

She was looking around and asked, 'Guys where is Manik? Subah se I haven't even talked to him.' Before anyone could answer her, someone came from behind and blindfolded her. She just gasped for a second and said, 'Kaun hai?' Manik smiled and just asked someone else to ask her to stay quiet for a bit. She just did as directed. She kept walking for a bit and she was made to sit on a chair. she was asked not to remove the blindfold until someone asked her to. She being an impatient soul kept asking but everyone ignored. After 5 minutes, Manik said, 'My dear impatient soul, you can remove the blindfold now.' She giggled and removed it. She saw she was in their home theater and a big screen.