18. 'I didn't take permission from you'

Hello, beautiful people. Happy reading! ♥️

INLINE COMMENTS ARE LOVE GUYS!

**********
Nandini sat on one of the swings while Manik was standing close to her. They were talking about random things when she called him close to him and said, 'Okay, let's select the picture that I can post on Instagram.' He smiled and walked up to her.

They moved to a small bench and sat next to each other with Manik's hand over her shoulder and she was snuggling into him. They we're scrolling through the pictures and finally decided what both of them were going to post.

I never knew that this person would turn out to be my forever constant

I never knew that this person would turn out to be my forever constant. Thank you so much for always being there and for promising to be there always.
#boyfriend #myfavouriteperson #ManikMalhotra #MyMan
@manik__malhotra

Because she's the only person whose hand I want to hold and walk through the right path

Because she's the only person whose hand I want to hold and walk through the right path. Because she is my right path. Thank you for giving me a chance to keep up my promise.
#Girlfriend #MyGirl #constant #NandiniMurthy
@nandini_murthy

They both switched off their net because they knew they're going to get hell lot of notifications considering how they both had always been a talk in the college. Nandini looked up to see Manik and saw him lost in stars so she asked, 'Your stars are more interesting than I am?' He smiled at her words and said, 'Nah, just thanking them for sending you in my life. Maybe it's too soon to say such things, but thanking them for letting me feel like I deserve to be happy in a relationship. More than them, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to explore these feelings with you.'

She smiled and said, 'I didn't do this for you. I did it for myself. I want to be happy. I always thought that relationship is not needed to make you happy always, and this was obviously because of my ex, but then you happened and when you asked me out, I knew it, that no matter what I'm going to be happy with you. So yeah, I was being selfish for myself.' He smiled because he knew she didn't want him to thank her for anything. She did it for them, and not just for one person.