6.'Entire truth'

Hey guys, I have put up a very important note at the end of the chapter. I want you all to actually read it. That one part of it is very important, so please do read it!

************
Nandini was smiling by the end, because now she knows as to why FAB-5 are so so close. She had heard a lot of people saying FAB-5 had a major fight earlier (guys they are in the same college for graduation as they were in for Pre-university and school. Same campus, plus they are FAB-5 so everyone knew them.) Nandini knew that there was some reason, but she didn't go and up front ask any of the members of FAB-5. She genuinely wanted them to get comfortable and share everything. Now she knows why they never wanted to talk about their bad past. 

N: Manik, I have 2 questions. And answer only if you are comfortable in answering them. Has Mukti or all the members of FAB-5 moved on from that incident? Second question, what's the reason you still have the picture of Disha in your gallery?

M: *smiling* Um, to be very honest, after everything was absolutely okay between us we never spoke about our fight ever. Humne uss baare mai kabhi zikr hi nahi kiya. We did not want to bring back the old memories, and I know everything about everyone, except for this. And about your second question, as weird as it may sound but I have kept it so that I remember what happened when I trusted someone else easily over my friends and confided in them over FAB-5. This gives me motivation to work more harder and achieve more in life, and also to not fall in love. 

Nandini was smiling until he said the last part. She frowned and looked at him with a little confused and disgusted expression. He asked her why she had that expression to which she took his phone, asked him to unlock it. Manik interrupted her and said, 'Nandini I don't understand why you never want to know my phone password. There is nothing that I have to hide. The password is..' Before he could continue, 'Manik I have also told you million times that I don't want to know because that comes in your personal space. Yes, I am your best friend but knowing someone else's password is out of my rule book. Your personal space, so shut up and don't argue and put your password quickly.'

Manik shook his head in disbelieve and put his password and gave her the phone. She went to the gallery and opened Disha's photo. She pressed the delete button and the confirmation notification to delete the picture popped up. She looked at Manik who was looking at her and his phone with a blank expression. Somewhere down he was scared that she was going to delete it. She read his expression and said, 'Manik, do you by any chance still have feelings for her?' He frantically nodded his head in a no. She smiled and him and said, 'Then stop letting your past effect you or stop letting it stop you to do something which you genuinely want. Who says love and career cannot go hand in hand? I love how ambitious you are but give yourself a second chance when it comes to love. Give yourself the opportunity to grab someone's hand who will not ask you to leave your career for her. You're scared as to how will you know if she is the right one or no, right? Just ask her one question, which is "I want to leave my dad's company and all his money. I want to start everything on my own. Will you support me and be by my side?" Her answer will directly give you answers to your question. Now come on, take the phone and delete it on your own.' 

He trusted her more than himself so he looked her for 2 seconds, and took a deep breath and deleted her photo. He had no idea what is going to happen now, but he trusted her enough to know that she wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt him. He trusted her. 'Waise, Manik how did FAB-5 open up so genuinely and quickly to Navya, Abhi and me?'

Manik smiled at her and said, 'It wasn't easy at all for us. You had actually helped Alya with her studies and that's how we got to know you. Cabir was brutally whipped by Navya in the beginning itself but he always held back because even he was scared to trust someone soon but of course we got to know later on that these two have their own love story. Alya genuinely liked you instantly which was so opposite of her likeness towards Disha. Few days later, we all mutually decided to talk to Alya about you. We spoke to her and she said she genuinely liked you and she actually found a really good friend in you. Mukti got a little insecure but then Alya convinced her and told her that she would always be her best friend no matter what . Alya first introduced Mukti to you, and the next day we 3 boys saw you three sitting together with Navya, and at that time Dhruv and I didn't know who she was. We both turned to see Cabir, and woh bhaisaab Navya ji ko ghoorne mai lage hue the. I spoke to Mukti at night and she said you seemed to be genuine, but obviously she couldn't trust someone so easily, because she was the only out of everyone who trusted Disha and turned out to be complete opposite. Phir you got close to Cabir and Dhruv, all of them always had praises for the three of you. Then I decided ki I'll just try talking to all of you. First I was a little skeptical about talking to Navya and you, so I started conversation with Abhi, moreover Mukti had told me that she likes him. I wanted to know him first, because obviously, I wanted Muku safe and happy. I spoke to him a lot and realized he is nice and genuine so I told Mukti that he is nice and she was happy. Then I started talking to both of you and you know how you and I came close.'