His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 4

Chapter 4 If you dare to go, I will ruin the Zhao family!

  When did she become such a good actor, so that he couldn't find the slightest thought of wanting to find a chance to escape from her face.

  Even if she escaped from marriage this time, he was aware of it, but... he still had a trace of illusion in his heart, imagining that she would stay by her side willingly and spend the rest of her life with him.

  But... this bad girl still lied to him.

 As a result, the last glimmer of fantasy in his heart was extinguished.

  ......

  He Shan and the rest of the bodyguards looked at Zhao Wanyi, who consciously got into the car, and her face was all obedient. They also showed strange expressions.

  No...this feeling is too strange.

  According to past experience, at this time Miss Zhao should jump into the sea to escape.

  After all, when Miss Zhao ran away at the engagement banquet two years ago and was found by the Ji family and the Zhao family, she was jumping in the river...

   But now looking at this obedient Miss Zhao, who is as meek as a white rabbit, a group of bodyguards suddenly feel a little at a loss and don't know what to do.

  Ji Mushen remained quiet for a brief moment before resuming his walk towards the car on his long legs. Seeing this, He Shan hurriedly came to him, stopped him, and reminded him vigilantly.

  "Boss, be careful..."

  As soon as his words fell, the man gave him a harsh glance.

  He Shan consciously stepped back. After all, Miss Zhao had just escaped from marriage, and her boss had a normal temper.

  Fortunately, Miss Zhao did not succeed in escaping this time, or the scene would have been even more frightening.

  Ji Mushen stopped in front of the car door, looked at the girl sitting in the car, and spoke after a long silence.

   "Do you think that, I will let you go? Zhao Wanyi, you are still too naive!" He sneered.

  Even if she is soft, he will not soften.

  And, never let her go.

  He has an almost pathological attachment to her, even he can't control it...

  There was a little helpless expression on Zhao Wanyi's face. Seeing that his eyes were full of vigilance, he had to say deliberately.

   "If you threaten me, then I will go to country M."

  After speaking, she held on to the car door and planned to get off.

  Her voice fell, the man's eyes froze, and he suddenly grasped her wrist holding the car door, staring at her, as if he was about to eat her.

   "If you dare to go, I will ruin the Zhao family!"

   Here again... Hearing these familiar words, Zhao Wanyi sighed silently in her heart, and sat down obediently again.

  She knew that he was irritated now, so she could only say to him softly, with a bit of coaxing.

   "Then you get in the car and I won't leave."

  Her gentle voice sounded, Ji Mushen frowned, and the expression on his face became complicated. A few seconds later, he suddenly raised his hand and closed the car door on her side. Turned around and strode to the other side of the car, bent over and sat in the car.

   Seeing him getting in the car obediently, Zhao Wanyi showed a satisfied smile on her face.

   It's a pity that she was arrogant and self-willed when she was young, and she didn't know how to deal with it. Every time she fought hard with him, they were always hurting each other...

His desire to control her was too strong, she fled, he lost his reason and tried all means to force her to show up, cut her freedom, and trapped her in the big castle-like house he built for her in a perverted manner.   (End of this chapter)