His little ancestors were spoiled : chapter 5

Chapter 5: Gentle as Water

  And she resented him even more, opposing him everywhere, hurting him, and refusing to even put on a good face for him.

  In the end, not only were the two of them bruised and bruised, but even the relatives around her suffered.

Had it not been for her disfigurement and paralysis of her legs later, she was extremely sorrowful and tried to control his possessiveness, trying to arouse her desire to live, she would really feel the love of this man. They all thought he treated her like this because he hated her.

  It's not that he doesn't love her, but...he doesn't know how to love someone.

  Ji Mushen locked his gaze on her smile for a moment before turning around and commanding He Shan, who was also in the driver's seat.

   "Drive."

  He Shan couldn't help turning his head, cautiously asking the boss who might get angry at any time.

  "The boss...is going home or..."

   "Go back to Nanyuewan No. 1." Ji Mu said in a deep cold voice. After the voice fell, he subconsciously looked at the girl next to him.

When he realised she didn't object, his serious expression softened slightly. The car swung around and drove back in the direction it had come. The car is silent, and the environment is unnatural.

  The man stared at her with a cold stern look, as if he was afraid she would run away.

  While Zhao Wanyi in the car did not escape his gaze as before, but sat quietly, looking at him tenderly, without a trace of fear or panic.

  People are gentle as water.

   Those beautiful eyes were soft as if water were overflowing, staring straight at the man's cold and beautiful face, and a familiar feeling of intimacy surged in his heart instantly.

  ......

   Her gentle eyes made Ji Mushen frown tightly.

  Never before has anyone dared to stare at him so unscrupulously, and she didn't dare before.

   Zhao Wanyi was not afraid when she saw him staring at her coldly, but she couldn't help but give him a warm smile.

  She had already gotten used to his so cold and pressing gaze.

  She ruined half of her face in her previous life, and he always looked at her like this.

  Before the cruise ship exploded, he gently stroked her face and said affectionately, "Laugh for me once in the evening."

  She just remembered that she had never smiled at him. But it's a pity that although she laughed at that time, she must have laughed ugly...

  "..." The gentle smile on her face made the man's gaze stop suddenly, and her cold eyes, because of the beautiful smile on her face suddenly, stayed for two seconds.

  Two seconds later, her gentle voice rang.

"correct......"

  Her voice just sounded, and the man's cold voice fell.

   "I will not send you back to Zhao's house."

  They are already married. Although this bad girl has escaped, she is already his wife on papers.

   "I didn't say I want to go back." Zhao Wanyi was taken aback, and then subconsciously explained.

  what does she wanted to say. not going back?

  The man squinted his eyes as he listened to her, his eyes wide with vigilance, and then he continued coldly.

   "Is it because you missed your chance to go to country M?"

  He will not let her leave him!

   "..." Zhao Wanyi was a little helplessly funny, so she had to be quiet for a while and saw that he stopped talking before continuing.

  "This escape is my own idea, can you blame my elder brother and my family."

  She ran away in her previous life, and in order to force her to show up, he pressed the Zhao family out of breath...

  But now she is not leaving, he shouldn't toss her brothers anymore.

  Her voice fell, and the man looked at her silently for a few seconds, and then moved his Adam's apple a few seconds later, slowly threatening.

   "If you dare to escape, I will not let them go."

   Hearing this answer, Zhao Wanyi showed a relieved expression, sat down again in peace of mind, and gave him a grateful smile.

   "..." The man frowned and looked at her with complicated eyes.

  In the past, when he said that, she would only call him a lunatic!

  But now, instead of scolding him, she smiles so softly at him...

  Thinking about it, his stern gaze became more and more solemn.  

The car drove for a long time before arriving at Nanyuewan No.1's entrance. It came to a halt in front of a large villa after driving down a narrow lane.

  He Shan stopped the car, turned his head and said to the back seat.

   "Boss, Miss Zhao, We reached home."

  (End of this chapter)

a