His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 33

Chapter 33 Hurry up and take me to see him!

She has never met such a terrible person. So she despised the boy with the terrifying eyes after that, and her contempt for Ji Mushen has been deeply buried in her heart ever since.

She later became engaged to him as a result of a prior arrangement between the two families. In her bones, she adamantly opposed him, and she yearned to flee and be free of him.

"Did Ji Mushen threaten you with something, Wan Yi?" Zhao Muqing inquired, concerned. "No, what I just said was serious.

You don't have to hate him for me because I'll be living with him in the future." Zhao Wanyi answered softly with a gentle shake of her head.

   "You don't have to worry about us, saying these things against our intentions. Brother has already found a solution to this matter." Seeing that her brothers didn’t believe her, Zhao Wanyi paused for two seconds before showing a very serious and firm expression.

  "I was serious!"

Zhao Muqing and Zhao Muze both made the wrong face as they looked at her.  Those huge, beautiful eyes shone with light...bright, clear, and genuine.

Suddenly, the living room became deafeningly silent. Zhao Muze and Zhao Muqing were struck by silence at the same time.

Especially at this stage, Zhao Muze's face and deep expression. After a few moments of looking at his sister's firm profile, the youngest Zhao Muxi, who was sitting on the sofa, shook his head slightly.

"What's wrong with you, big brother, second brother..."

Zhao Wanyi was suspicious when she noticed the two brothers' faces were off, and she looked at them puzzled.

Zhao Muze and Zhao Muqing exchanged glances but didn't say anything. Zhao Wanyi sensed something wasn't quite right, so she shifted her attention to Gu Jiu, who was standing nearby.

Gu Jiu was taken aback when he noticed that she had abruptly turned around and stared at him. As Zhao Wanyi's voice rang, she subconsciously took a step back and was about to drive away. "Is there anything they're keeping from me, Gu Jiu?"

  Gu Jiu was taken aback, glanced at Zhao Muze subconsciously, then chuckled, and replied.

  "Miss, you have been worrying too much, why will Zhao's hiding something from you."

  Zhao Wanyi didn't believe him, and pushed a little more.

   "..." Gu Jiu was forced to look at her, but only for a few seconds before he could not lie. He was defeated, and said frankly with a helpless expression.

   "Mr. Zhao has joined forces with Ji's family just for you. He plans to get rid of Ji Mushen. It is estimated that show has already started."

Gu Jiu's voice lowered, Zhao Wanyi's face flushed, and she was taken aback.

Big brother, do you want to get rid of Ji Mushen with the Ji family? As a result, Brother set out to deceive her.

"Gu Jiu!". 

The solemn speech of Zhao Muze rang out. Zhao Wanyi was in a trance, and all she could remember was Gu Jiu's sentence. It is believed that the Show has already begun...

   There was a panic in her heart, and she subconsciously turned around to run out, trying to stop it. But Zhao Muze stretched out his hand to hold her.

   "Wan Yi, it's dangerous outside, don't run around."

People who wanted to take advantage of Ji Mushen's mother's death were directed to a remote cemetery by the Ji family.

Those individuals are unconcerned with others. Zhao Wanyi, on the other hand, flushed red in an agitated manner and rushedly grasped Zhao Muze's hand, saying urgently.

"Big brother, it's too late; hurry up and take me to see him!"

AN:-

Hi everyone,

I have been working on this app for past two months and have published it on google play. if you use android phone you can download this app, from the link in my bio to read this full novel.

If you don't have android phone you can buy this full book from my ko-fi store link is in the bio.

thanks for reading.

  (End of this chapter)