His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 10

Chapter 10: This Man is Suspicious by Nature

  Although the man's voice had not yet been heard, the girl at the door abruptly broke away from the servant's assistance and began walking slowly towards the Dinner hall.

   Very obediently.

  He hasn't even started threatening her.

   "..." The man's throat stagnated, and his voice suddenly stopped.

  He sighed and watched as she walked all the way to him, sat down beside him obediently, turned around, and smiled at him

"..."

  The expression on his stern face was startled, and a look of surprise passed.

  "?"

When did she start being so submissive to him? She used to despise having to eat with him. She was still willing to sit next to him when he threatened her, but she kept her face cold. Now ...

He hadn't done threatening her, and she had come to him obediently and smiled at him...

  The smile was still so good, he can't find any flaws. Ji Mushen's eyes hesitated for two seconds as he stared at her soft smile, and then his expression became complicated.

"Go on." Zhao Wanyi murmured something, then reached out and took the chopsticks from the table.

Ji Mu's lips were pursed and he said nothing, but his brows were furrowed as he stared at her.

  Seeing that he didn't move his chopsticks, he just stared at her closely, Zhao Wanyi who had just eaten a small piece of braised pork ribs was taken aback.

This man is naturally sceptical, and he believes she is planning to flee. But she also knew that no matter how much she tried to persuade him with words, he would not believe her.

So...there are certain things that can only be achieved gradually. While she was thinking, she took a chopstick and put a piece of spare ribs in his dish, then softly said. "This is so fragrant, you can try one too."

Her voice was surprisingly pleasant, but the man's figure seemed shocked. His eyes darkened as he lowered his eyes in surprise and stared at the ribs she had just placed in the bowl.

He pressed his lips together and stayed still for a few moments before raising his hand and picking up the chopsticks in an unnatural manner.

Under Ji Mushen's cold and urgent gaze, Zhao Wanyi finally ran out of dinner. People who have died once have a much higher psychological stamina than those who have not.

  Don't even talk about eating under his eyes before, even if she sits with him, she will feel uncomfortable pressure.

   "I'm full." Zhao Wanyi glanced at the man next to her who was looking at her, and put down the dishes.

  After she finished speaking, she was about to get up, when the man's eyes were cold, and he stretched out his hand to hold her wrist.

   "Where are you going." He frowned, looking at her with vigilant eyes.

  When he met his gaze, Zhao Wanyi was taken aback. Unexpectedly, his defense is still so heavy.

   "I'll go for a walk in the courtyard." She had no choice but to whisper.

   "I didn't want to run away." She added another sentence for fear that he was suspicious.

  Hearing she said she was going to go for a walk, the man's cold eyes gradually eased.

  The hand holding her wrist, also let go. Seeing this, Zhao Wanyi breathed a sigh of relief.

  The cold voice of the man slowly rang again.

   "My people are everywhere outside this villa, you can't escape."

  Zhao Wanyi did not refute his words, but nodded gently, then remembered something and said to him.

   "By the way, I want a mobile phone."

  She just came back and can't remember where her original phone fell.

   "I'll let someone deliver it later." Ji Mu pursed his lips and agreed readily.

  (End of this chapter)