His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 11

Chapter 11 taking the initiative to please him, without hesitation ?

  Zhao Wanyi nodded, turned to leave, and seemed to have forgotten something suddenly, turned and walked back, and returned to him.

  Ji Mu looked at her suspiciously. He saw her winking at him with those beautiful eyes, and suddenly asked him gently.

   "Are you coming too?"

  "..." Ji Mushen's complexion changed, and his stern face became a little bit surprised.

  Seeing that he didn't speak, Zhao Wanyi realized that she was too abrupt. If she was too obvious to please him, this man's suspicious mind would think she was hiding some conspiracy.

   She sighed lightly. Just forget it. She turned around and walked slowly outside.

  At this time, the man siting on the dining chair slightly stiff, watching the girl leaving. Hidden complex emotions on his stern face.

  She just... was inviting him?

   The man's complexion lightened slightly as he considered this, but he became more alert.

  This bad girl...what conspiracy are you thinking about, even taking the initiative to please him?

  ......

Zhao Wanyi walked all the way out of the restaurant and into the villa's lawn courtyard. It was dark outside, not as hot as it had been earlier in the day, but still cool.

Just when she got to the door did she happen to see He Shan entering. He Shan hurriedly stopped and said politely when she saw her figure.

  "Miss Zhao..." After a pause, he continued calling, "Madam"

  Zhao Wanyi' steps also came to a halt and said hello to He Shan.

  "Good evening." As she said, she smiled subconsciously.

He Shan is the most loyal person around Ji Mushen. She had lots of misunderstanding when it came to He Shan, but He Shan never wavered, even though so many people deceived Ji Mushen, and in the end, He Shan even vanished from Ji Mushen's life to protect her.

  So, her heart is full of awe and guilt towards He Shan from the bottom of her heart. He Shan was shocked by this unexpected gentle voice and raised his head in surprise. The warm smile on the girl's face was what he noticed.

  "......"

  That honest and steady face showed a look of surprise.

  Zhao Wanyi turned around and went out for a walk. He Shan stared at her for a while, and saw that she was so upright and not as if she was about to run away, before turning around and heading towards the door

  He came to the dining hall all the way, after seeing Ji Mushen, He Shan was relieved.

   "Boss, Your wife seems to be a bit odd."

   Just now, seeing her before, it was like a person who owed 8 million yuan to him actually smiled at him. He Shan finished speaking, but Ji Mushen raised his eyes and gave him a cold stare before saying uncomfortably.

   "I am not blind."

  The expression on He Shan's face was a bit awkward, and he changed the subject.

   "I just learned that the Zhao family had frequent contacts with Ji Yuansong and his family during this period." He Shan paused, and then continued.

   "I wonder if they are discussing countermeasures against you."

  After listening to He Shan's words, Ji Mushen also had no words, his face sank, but he was not very surprised.

   "If this is the case, the wife is so abnormal now, is it also related to the Zhao family." He Shan's voice continued to sound.

  He Shan didn't say it clearly, but Ji Mushen saw his worry at a glance, then frowned and said coldly.

  (End of this chapter)