His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 7

Chapter 7 You can't do it lightly?

  The end of the phone fell silent after she finished speaking, and he seemed stunned by her cool and gentle tone.

She used to panic and beg her eldest brother to save her whenever she was in Ji Mushen's possession, so how could she be so unconcerned this time?

Before Zhao Muze's voice rang, there was a long pause. "Where are you? Eldest brother will come and get you."

  As soon as Zhao Muze's voice rang, the eyes of the man holding the mobile phone became slightly cold.

   Seeing this, Zhao Wanyi was shocked, fearing that he thought she was about to run again and was irritated, so he started talking again.

   "Brother, I have already figured it out clearly, and I will never run away again."

  Her voice rang, and Zhao Muze on the other side of the phone was surprised.

   "Wan Yi..."

   "Some things will be explained to you after I go back. I am fine here now, you don't need to worry about me." Zhao Wanyi continued.

  After she finished speaking, Zhao Muze's sigh came from the phone.

   "Well then, brother is waiting for you to come back."

  Seeing that the brother and sister had finished talking, Ji Mushen hung up the phone directly. He was squinting his eyes, staring at her who was calm at this moment with a strong and fierce gaze, as if he wanted to see her through.

  She is very strange today.

  Not only does she behaves strangely, but she also speaks strangely.

  Before, she would only say, "Ji Mushen, I hate you." "Ji Mushen I beg you, let me go."

  But today...

  For the first time, she hugged him and addressed him as Ah Shen. She acted as though she wasn't good enough even when he hugged her, and her eyes were gentle and sweet like water...

  She seems to be a different person.

  But he was very clear that she was Zhao Wanyi, no matter how she disguised, he could still recognize her easily.

  Ji Mushen's unabashed gaze made Zhao Wanyi a little uncomfortable. His gaze is too strong, that it is difficult for people to understand the rigorous gentleness hidden in his bones through his cold and strong appearance.

  ——Knob.

   "Sir, the doctor is here." Outside the door, Xu Ma's voice came. At this time, a knock on the door rang, finally interrupting Mushen's gaze.

  Ji Mushen averted his attention from her lips, rolled his eyes, and cast a glance at the room's door before speaking.

"Come in."

  The voice fell, the door was pushed open, and Xu Ma walked in with a private doctor and a medicine box.

  Ji Mushen put her leg on the coffee table, the skirt just reaching the knee, and said something to the doctor as he lifted his hand to hold her wounded left ankle.

   "See injury."

  The doctor nodded, put down the medicine box and put on disposable gloves, then bent down and started touching her ankle, pressing gently.

   "aah....." Zhao Wanyi took a deep breath.

  Looking at her squeamish look, Ji Mushen couldn't help frowning, and said angrily.

  "Since you dare to escape from marriage, you have to hold back this pain!"

  Looking at the man's cold and fierce appearance, Zhao Wanyi blinked aggrievedly, and then softly responded.

"Oh."

  "..." Her soft and obedient appearance caused the man's face to change. The original resentment in his heart against her could not be expressed. After two seconds of silence, he turned his gaze, glanced at the doctor, and said while holding back his temper.

   "You can't do it lightly?"

  This girl is squeamish, she has been like this since she was a child! Its very troublesome when she starts to cry!

  Today, let's watch three changes for now.

  (End of this chapter)