His little ancestors were spoiled: chapter 31

Chapter 31 This dead girl is disgusting!

Zhao Muze was taken aback for a moment and stared at her in surprise when her voice dropped. A poisonous male voice unexpectedly rang out in the hall, interrupting Zhao Muze's speech.

"You damn kid, I made plans for you to travel abroad, but you backtracked? Were you attempting to irritate us on purpose?"

A handsome young man approaches this side with an angry look on his face, which contrasts sharply with the older brother's gentleness.

"Third brother..." Zhao Wanyi's eyes were moist when she looked at the familiar third brother in front of her.

In the previous life, the third brother was a big star, but he was a big black and red star. After receiving a barrage of vicious online threats, the third brother, who was in the final stages of depression, chose to take his own life.

The third brother and I had a strained relationship at the time. Zhao Wanyi, who had a quarrel after meeting, had been in a trance for months and could not acknowledge this reality.

The third child, the guy who used to shine so brightly, had no light in his eyes the last time she saw him.

  And the third brother in front of him, there is still light in his eyes. Even the voice of scolding her sounded so kind.

   "I should really send you to the hospital for treatment, look inside..." Zhao Wanyi's eyes immediately reddened, and tears continued to fall as. Zhao Muxi went silent, staring in astonishment at the weeping girl who had been scolded by him.

She used to fight him, and the dead girl who irritated him all the time is now like taking the wrong medication. After just a few curses, she started crying ?

"little sister ".

Zhao Muze's expression changed when his younger sister was crying, and he looked at Zhao Muxi sternly. Zhao Muxi seemed innocent at first, only to realise that what he had just said was perhaps a little too much.

   Just when he was about to change his attitude and be gentle with this silly sister, Zhao Wanyi suddenly reached out and wiped her tears, then smiled at him and said.

   "Brother, you can scold me a few more words."

Zhao Muxi was taken aback and stared at her as if she were a fool.

"I enjoy listening to third brother." Zhao Wanyi gave him a hopeful look. The third brother is unlike the elder and second brothers in that he does not indulge her gentleness.

She had previously irritated the third brother, and the third brother had always scolded her, and his tongue was very vicious.

  She even hated her third brother, but after the third brother was gone, she missed his venomous voice very much.

Zhao Muxi examined the girl in front of him, first looking at her with surprise for a few moments before coming to a conclusion.

"Her brain is completely broken; there is no hope; Admit her to a mental institution!" He turned around, walked to the side of the couch, and sat down disgustingly.

Zhao Wanyi grinned happily as she listened to the third brother's venomous curse, turned around and followed him, sat beside him, brazenly bragging.

   "Brother, you are so good at cursing."

In a previous life, those people's malice killed the third child. Almost all scolded and hacked him. She, on the other hand, is eager to motivate him!

Zhao Muxi's face turned disgusting as soon as she finished speaking, and he said with a horrified smile.

"Stay away from me!" This dead girl is disgusting!

"..."

Zhao Muze's expression became more complex as he watched this scene.

"Mr. Zhao, I'd better ask a doctor to come back and see." Gu Jiu on the side also said worriedly.

  (End of this chapter)                                                

AN:-

Hi everyone,

I have been working on this app for past two months and have published it on google play. if you use android phone you can download this app, from the link in my bio to read this full novel.

If you don't have android phone you can buy this full book from my ko-fi store link is in the bio.

thanks for reading.

(End of this chapter)