Chapter two: A Reunion of Hunters

"Reviewed and edited"

Like I said. Zombies are bloody slow. I've been in the store for about twenty minutes and they're two miles away from me, that's bloody slow, right? Yeah it totally is.

As I was walking and I got closer to the town, I saw movement and they were moving fast, not zombie fast, human fast, so adjusting dad's gun and making sure the leaves under my boots don't make a lot of sound, I stalked towards where my uncle's house is, the scary thing about this is, I don't know where those two went.

But the other thing that's a little concerning is that not one of my uncle's traps are set up, which makes it scary and I don't like it a lot. I know his paranoid and slow, but he isn't this slow...no no, positive thoughts, not negative.

Bracing myself for the worst I entered and made a tiny gasp, why? Well it's because my uncle is moving around very fast, as in he wants to leave.

"Uncle Sam?" He stopped, but shook his head before continuing to pack stuff.

"Wow, I love what you did with the place, you made it really homey for anyone to waltz right in." I joked, that's when he turned around and let his rifle fall to the ground.

"Y/n?!" He whisper screamed, before tackling me into a hug and sobbing into my shoulder.

"I thought I lost you too, when I called your house, nobody picked up and my mind was racing with all kinds of scary scenarios." I hugged him back and almost cried too, but I didn't.

"It's okay. Where's uncle Dean?" I asked, he pushed me backwards till he could stare into my eyes and then looked up.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I released a sigh of relief when I heard the familiar footsteps of uncle Dean.

"Y/n?!" He screamed, before he hugged me from behind and held me to him, I could feel his body shake a little, so I assumed he was crying as well.

"God, kid, we thought they got you too." I could hear his voice breaking and it really makes me sad that I didn't walk a few days earlier.

"Well the trio is back and that's all that matters." Both my uncle's could be considered my older cousins, since they're only twenty-four, but I like joking about calling them uncles because they hate it when I do it.

"I saw the Bancroft siblings leaving a few minutes ago." I heard Dean say.

"The who?" I asked, I know I shouldn't be so curious, but the way he said it, made me wonder what's going on, besides for the whole apocalypse thing.

"Two boys who got orphaned, their parents died and so we make them food and make sure they don't die." Of course Sam is the one who says that, since his a big softy when it comes to kids.

"What can I help with?" Changing the subject completely and they stared at my outfit, which consists of black leggings, black winter boots and a green hoodie.

"You can change your clothes, since leggings are meant for the gym and make sure you put your combat boots in, your room is still how you left it the last time you were here." I was thankful they didn't burn my stuff.

You're probably wondering what happened with the zombies following me from earlier? Well I dodged them and they kept walking ahead so I slacked off and walked behind them, keeping a good distance tho.