Chapter five: A new encounter

"Reviewed and edited"

Danny's pov

"Arny?" I questioned, I haven't seen him since this entire thing happened, much less heard of him.

"Heyy." He said, I ran up to him and hugged him.

"How? I thought you died...I haven't heard of you since this entire thing started." I kept rambling.

"One question at a time, but if you have to know. I thought you guys were dead, didn't expect you would get a girlfriend after that entire thing." He stated, before his eyes wandered towards the little bitch.

"We're not dating." We both said, she seemed done with life. I am done with life.

"Well you two seemed like that."

"You thought wrong." I heard her say.

"It's- who are you?" Me and Arny looked up to see Dean giving Arny a very questionable look, more like one with daggers in his eyes.

"Arny this is Dean. Dean this is Arny, his one of my best friends."

"One? I feel betrayed." Arny said, placing his hand on his chest as if his heart just got broken, eventhough he knows I'm joking.

"Whatever, help y/n grab the stuff and bring it in, we're gonna live here for a few days." I nodded before rolling my eyes and reluctantly helped the elf with the bags we have, Arny even lent a helping hand.