Chapter Eleven: Kylo's time

As I left the bathroom I noticed how quiet it is. My nose finally stopped bleeding after a while and I haven't seen my brother, his friend, the grown-ups or y/n.

So what I thought is that they may have been looking for me or worse...no, we don't think negative, just positive.

"Just positi- holy shit you're big." Standing infront of me wasn't a zombie or something out of a fairytale, more like something out of a horror movie, it was a mutation of some sorts.

It was massive, it looked like the size of an elephant but more dog like features, the ears looked like a wolf's ears, it's mouth looked like a German Shepard's and it looked very very fluffy with grey fur.

"Human!" And it can apparently talk too, it seems like the perfect time to....run and that's precisely what I was about to do until the thing grabbed me by my hoodie's hood, with its tail and the two of us stared at each other.

"Please don't eat me, I am literally just bones." Eventhough I know I have some muscle and meat on me, I don't wanna die this young.

"Me! No! Eat!" It said.

"Then what do you want?" I asked the beast, now is probably the perfect time to say I have a fear of heights and this is pretty high for me.

"Help!" It said, lowering me to the ground and showing me it's back paw, there was a massive thorn stuck in it's paw.

So putting the pieces together I realized it wanted me to pull it out so it could probably get back to what it was originally doing.

"Okay....but it's going to hurt...a lot." It nodded its head before I grabbed the thorn, tightened my grip around the piece I held and pulled it out.

The creature yelped before pushing me away and started to lick its paw like a dog does.

"There. Does that feel better?" I asked, it stopped licking and nodded before licking my face and causing me to be a little disgusted.

"Ru-Runo is the name, thank you young man." Runo said, and now it can speak full sentences.

"Kylo and you're most welcome." Then it was silent, like the silent one experience when you don't know what to talk about and it just feels so awkward to a point you just want to leave.