Chap 17

"Ya know, it's impossible to sit on your knees and look up." I heard Brandon comment, then it got silent, like the silent where you wanna crawl in a little space and die, silent.

"It isn't." Kylo stated, doing that exact thing, eventhough the guy is a few years younger than me, I have to admit, that's pretty hot.

"Ya know. Strawberries belong in the fridge." I heard Will whisper next to me.

"Jokes on you, I don't have worms living inside of me." I said back before he giggled and bumped my shoulder.

"At least you don't hate me." Will teased, of course he'll do that, he knows he and Cas are the only people who I don't hate, the rest? They can go suck dick for all I care, well Kylo is warming up to me, so he's in the okay-ish book.

"Oi! Can we finally move on, please??" Brandon whined, staring at me and Will who were busy just talking.

"Sure." I sarcastically stated.

"Really?" He asked, a shine in his eye, before feeling someone smack him across the back of the head.

"What the freak frack?" He asked, rubbing his head before staring at his friend.

"She was sarcastic." Curly hair stated, staring at me before looking back at his friend.

Unamused, he stared at me before basically walking towards me, kneeling and begging.

"Why do you wanna leave so bad?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow in the process.

"Cause sharing a bathroom with them isn't fun and it's getting dusty and crampy in here." He stated, jutting his bottom lip out and trying to give puppy eyes.

"Even if we leave. Where would we go?" I nearly smacked a demon.

"We were thinking of going to-" My hand immediately stopped Will from talking, if he wanted to die all he had to do was ask.

"No. Let the kid speak." Will took my hand off of his mouth and held both my hands in his, stopping me from covering his mouth.

"Las Vegas." Will stated, everyone got silent before demon man over there started to laugh, he laughed so much he actually teleported back to I hope where he came from.

"He should stay where he is." I commented, taking my hands away from Will's hands.

"Fine. But we have to get supplies, it's winter and I think we all know how cold it gets here." Everyone nodded, either walked or stood up before going to random shops where I hope they wanted to get supplies.

"You think the supplies we gathered before the dog thing gave us a panic run, is still there?" I heard Snowflake ask someone who I couldn't see.

"Where's Cas?" I asked, noticing I haven't seen that angel anywhere.

"He went with Kylo to get something at the pharmacy." My mouth opened slightly before closing it and looking at Will.

"You wanna tag with me or your friends?"

"I'm gonna go with Arny, he can't control himself in a clothing shop." I nodded before the guys left me in the room alone.

"Bruno?" I asked, the giant creature figured out he can transform himself in my dog, I think it read my mind.

"Yes?" Oh and he learned to speak better.

"You wanna tag with me? We can find you something bad ass to wear and to protect yourself from the cold." I just didn't wanna walk alone, it was scary as it was.

"I'm a demon, I can't die, I already am dead, but I'll walk with you." I smiled down at the doberman.

As we headed to a random shop, some clothes were ripped, some had blood and or some had dust, luckily I get cold fast so if I can't find something, I still have my baseball jacket, it was my dad's, but it got too small for him, so he gave it to me.