Chapter seven: New friend

"Reviewed and edited"

??? Pov

"Why is it so dark in here?" I looked down from my hiding spot to see my buddy trying to look for me.

"Bro? Are you even in here? Why would I ask that? His a giant, he wouldn't be able to fit in here..." I heard him say to himself before he went away to search for me somewhere else.

Peace once more. Turning my little book light on, I went back to reading my book and laying in a more comfortable position.

Arny's pov

Everyone's asleep and I noticed y/n woke up and went somewhere, she's a girl, one never knows what's going on inside their heads, especially the small ones.

"Arny.." I heard someone whisper.

"Yeah?" It could only be Danny or Kylo, I think the two grown ups don't like me so much.

"I can't sleep." Yeah, that's Kylo.

"You want me to tell you the crazy adventures of Wednesday?" I heard him shuffling until I felt him right next to me.

"Yeah." Chuckling to myself I placed my hands behind my head, looked up at the ceiling and started telling one of the made up things I think about.

Your pov:

Climbing into my hideout I grabbed one of the blankets and got up on the little ledge I made into a tiny bed form, it's not much but it makes me feel comfortable.

I also went and grabbed a pillow from one of the shops before setting my little room up, I think I might try and convince my uncles if we can stay here forever, eventhough I know they probably don't want to.

𓅓𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙𓅓

The next morning I woke up to the sound of someone trying not to talk, but last I checked nobody was in here...unless.

Opening my eyes and trying to sit up a little I heard someone groan, making me want to scream, but I didn't.

"Can you please not put pressure on my dick?" I looked up and saw a guy who seemed to be in pain, eventhough I think he is in a lot of pain.

"Sorry." I said, before retracting my hand and the atmosphere turning into a very awkward one.

"I'm William by the way." I heard him say, before there was shuffling, how tall is this guy?

"Y/n." I replied, trying to figure out how am I going to escape this awkwardness.