Chap 19

"Y/n!" I yelled, eventhough I probably know it's a bad idea, but I can't do anything, she's like right here, her smell is right here and I can't see her anywhere.

"Up there!" Bruno yelled, he was looking towards a pillar with chains surrounding it, until I looked closer, that was Y/n, she was out like a light and why the hell was there a steel plate in front of her mouth?

I swallowed my anxious feeling, knowing if who I think did this is here, then I'm screwed I can't even turn into a bat for crying out loud and of course when I speak of them, their smell would appear too.

"Danny. Danny. Danny, what a lovely surprise." Bruno stood against me, growling at them and I guess protecting me.

"Aww, is Danny boy afraid of us?" Of course that idiot is here too.

"Calm yourselves, we just want to talk, arrange something for that little human up there." Ezekiel stated, the British man that learned me how to speak like one.

"Oh darling. I have missed you." Great, she's here too, her hands wrapped their way around my waist before I heard her smelling me.

"Get off of the boy, Ash." She groaned before getting off of me and walking towards the other two who were staring me down.

"What's the thing you want?" I asked, I know I sound pissed, but I am.

"Simple, join our clan and then the human is all yours, a strong warrior like yourself shouldn't be without a clan." Ezekiel stated, his accent getting the best to him.

"How about. I take Y/n and get back to my own clan? That sounds better." I could see their eyes widened before they got back to what I said.

"You have your own clan?" Wayne asked, baffled was evident in his face.

"Yes and it's way better than this one you made me and Brandon forcefully join." I stated, staring smugly at them before Ash started to laugh, making me furrow my brows.

"The little human is in your clan? Mixed with werewolves, a demon and an ex angel? Don't know about you, but that's hilarious." She plopped herself on the ground before laughing.

"That's enough!" She immediately stopped and stared up at Ezekiel who was staring down at her.

"Danny. You know you can't socialize with werewolves, they're our enemies, demons are okay, I mean that one looks harmless, but the angel? No, that's prohibited and then this human? What does she have that no vampire has?" I could hear the softness, the anger and the curiosity in his voice like daylight.

"She? She's with us because she's the leader of my clan, she even has connections with the king of the underworld." Damn, being around them is starting to make my accent come out as well.

"Is that the only reason? Abuse her into contacting the king and ignore her then? Listen Danny, I've been a vampire for since this entire thing started, when I tell you, humans are rare and fragile, I mean it. Look at your brother for instance, the bite rejected him and now he suffers with a bleeding nose."

"You think she's fragile? She punched me in the face and made my nose bleed once. You think she cares about anyone? The only people she cares about is Kylo, Bruno, Will and Cas, she doesn't care about me, she hates my guts and yet I'm in her clan, she doesn't even like Arny or Brandon." Wayne furrowed his brows before looking up towards where she was and that made me curious.

Looking up I noticed she was swaying side to side, as if the wind is blowing on her and making all those metal chain sounds.

"I thought you said you knocked her out for six hours?" He hissed, before turning into a bat and flying up towards her and oh shit, he's going to let her fall.

I ran towards her, catching her just in time before she would've splashed on the floor, her eyebrows scrunched together, probably trying to figure out what's happening.

"Stop moving or else I could hurt you." Truth be told, I wouldn't hurt her, but her behind is basically rubbing into me and that isn't a very fun thing to suffer with.

She rolled her eyes before what I think was trying to get out of my arms, which was very unsuccessful.

"Y/n. Stop." Well that scared her, she immediately tried to move out of my arms faster but it wasn't working until I just dropped her.

It wasn't a far fall, but if she continued to wiggle her butt I would be suffering with a certain pointy thing and I do not need that now, especially if she's the cause of it.

She glared up at me before standing up and what I think was trying to curse at me for dropping her, eventually she got the memo that she still had a metal plate strapped against her mouth.

"They're a cute couple, don't you think?" I heard Ash whisper to Wayne.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but we aren't together, did you not listen to what I said? She hates my guts and I hate hers." Ash smiled at me, as if she knew something I didn't and of course I shrugged it off before ripping the metal chains around Y/n's arms off.

She pointed to her mouth before I just shook my head of course I'll take it off, just not now, cause knowing what she would say would get me and Bruno and herself killed.

"Fine. Take your human and be gone, but we'll be keeping an eye on you." Ezekiel stated, turning before flying off.

"How much do you bet they're gonna have sex?" I heard Ash ask.

"I doubt they'll have sex, maybe a make out session would fix their hormones." Wayne suggested.

"50 cows says they're gonna make out.

"50 cows says they're gonna have sex."

The two bickered before following after Ezekiel who was already far ahead, they were sitting on the broken chandelier before flying off.

Who says the two are gonna have sex or make out first? Say in the comments what you think is gonna happen between the two.