Chapter 16

As y/n and her lover finally decided they had enough of the party down in the lobby, the two headed towards the elevator, pressed the fourth button and waited, waited to go to their floor.

"My feet are killing me." Y/n stated, before taking her heels off and holding them in one hand, while the other was trying to get rid of the hair that got stuck on her face.

"You need a hand, love?" Her British boyfriend asked, staring amusingly at her.

"Please." She asked, looking up into his brown golden like eyes.

He walked towards her, blocking her way on either side of her, before slowly but gently taking the hair pieces that fell on her face and placing it behind her ear before staring at her lips, then her eyes and then her cleavage, before staring back at her lips.

He leaned in, his right hand going to the back of Y/n's neck before smashing his lips onto hers.

Y/n moaned slightly, holding onto the back of his now fading white hair, trying to pull him closer towards her.

"Darling, we have to stop." Danny warned, his voice just above a whisper.

"I....I know." Y/n breathlessly stated, before her arms wrapped themselves around Danny's waist.

"Ah!" I woke up with a start, scaring poor Cas, Kylo and Snowflake awake.

"Was that necessary?" I heard Snowflake complain, noticing he was rubbing his chin.

"Sorry." I said, standing up before falling down again, forgetting the rope tied around my and Snowflake's wrists.

"Did I hear that right? Y/n said sorry?" I heard Cas breath out.

As he said those words, the rope around me and Danny loosened before falling to the ground.

"Yes! I'm free." Me and Snowflake yelled, before looking at each other in silence before anything could get awkward, I stood up and headed towards the door, the bathrooms was a few shops down the left.

As I walked I heard someone clear their throat before seeing a angry, bemused Cas staring at me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Is it me or did he just sound like uncle Sam?

"I'm going to the bathroom." I stated the obvious, he looked towards the sleeping group before sighing and walking with me.

Once we got back I saw the rest of the other humans awake, which seemed like they also wanted to go to the bathroom.