Kinda Cute

Justin lay under his thick blanket not moving since he woke up an hour ago. He just got back from the hospital last night and he straight away went to his mother’s room. He couldn’t set his leg back to his room that has hold so many traumatize incident that he wish to forget. Pattie and Jeremy understand his situation and didn’t even question their son. Justin may be released by the hospital because his physical wounds are recovering but not mentally. 

“Justin baby?” His concern mother enter his room slowly but Justin didn’t answer her and that make Pattie frown because she knows her son is up and she knows Justin didn’t really get a peaceful sleep. She make her way to his bed and pull out the cover gently not wanting to scare her son. Justin didn’t put up a fight, he just stared at the ceiling blankly. Pattie tried to smile staring at her son with love even though she could feel her heart breaking inside. “I’ve cook your favorite today. I know you must be really hungry aren’t you?”  She frown more as Justin didn’t say anything. He used to get so annoyed when Pattie speak to him that way, it’s like his mom talking to a toddler.

Pattie wait patiently not wanting to pressure her son. Justin finally nod his head and got up from his bed slowly. Pattie smile holding his sons hand. “Okay baby, you go brush your teeth or something first alright. I’ll be waiting downstairs.” She said grinning slightly as she make her way out of the room. Justin sigh and made his way to the bathroom washing his face and brushing his teeth. He let a couple of tear slip as he watch himself in the mirror while brushing his teeth. He couldn’t believe what he’s staring at. He couldn’t even recognize himself anymore.

“How’s your food honey?” Pattie ask his son who was eating his favorite pancakes but not with his usual bubbly looking face. Pattie frown as she didn’t receive any answer. She took a seat beside her son. “Are you alright baby?” she ask softly. She thought Justin would just ignore her again but this time he shook his head but his face shows no emotion. Pattie sigh ‘at least he won’t lie about his feelings anymore’ she thought. She took his hand with her gently. “Why don’t we go and seat at the living room baby?” Pattie said knowing Justin didn’t want to finish the food anymore. He nod this time. Pattie walk her son to the living room and sat with him on the comfy sofa.

She looked at him lovingly. She didn’t even realize how much her baby boy had grown. Losing Justin for those horrible weeks was something Pattie never want to experience anymore. She misses him. Truthfully, she misses her son. Still am. She didn’t realize the tears that was escaping her eyes as she caress her sons face. “I love you so much, you know that..” she whisper suddenly. Justin didn’t respond as he was still trapped in his sorrow. “I wish I could take away all the pain you’re going through right now. I wish I could bring back those beautiful smile on your face.” She whisper again as she tried to hold her sob. “I’m sorry baby..” she sniffles. Justin couldn’t help but shed his own tears thinking he caused his mom to cry again. Pattie wipe away the tears on her son’s cheek.

“Just know I’m always here for you.” She said kissing his forehead. “Always.” And that all it took for Justin to break down in to sobs as he hold his mom closer, not wanting her to ever let him go again.

Justin POV

I stare at the TV trying to just get my mind of everything but nothing is even interesting on it anyways. I sigh for the 10th time today. After my breakdown in front of my mom yesterday, I’ve been feeling a bit better. She practically hold me for the whole day until I fell asleep. I felt so safe and loved. I know everyone around me is trying so hard to help me recover, trust me even I want to just move on from this nightmare. I miss performing and my beliebers but I also didn’t want to come outside. I’m not ready. Call me selfish but I’m just not ready to face anything that’s coming. I know the whole world knows what had happen to me and I just want to forget whatever had happen. I know a lot of them have their opinions and I don’t need all that.