The worst pain.

Justin POV

“You’re okay bro?” a voice startle me making me jump. I sign when I realize it was just Ryan. He looks at me worried. I nod and try to smile which I fail.

“What’s wrong Justin? You know you can tell me anything right?” he said worriedly as he took a seat beside me on his bed.

I’ve been in Ryan’s place this whole week after the incident. I didn’t tell anybody about it. Mom didn’t say anything when I told her I want to stay Ryan’s; she thought I just miss spending time with my friend. I thought I could get away from Mark, to do that I need to get out of the house. But I guess I can never get the memories out of my mind since I never stop stared into space.

“I’m fine Ry. Don’t worry about it.” I said softly. He stares at me still not believing.

“If so, why have you been so quiet lately? And always deep in thought?” he ask again.

I sigh. “Just thinking that’s all and I just miss performing that’s all. You know how I get when I have a break. I miss my screaming beliebers.” I try to assure him which I guess it work when he chuckle.

“Yeah. But don’t think too much bro, it’s your vacation and just have fun while you can.” He said patting my shoulder. I nod smiling at him.

That night we just talk and talk and laugh like old times. We’ve been doing this the whole week and we still have lots to tell each other. Sometimes Chaz would be here and I swear they make me happy and forget my problems.

“Dude! Your phone.” Ryan groan beside me. I open my eyes slowly and lazily took my phone that is ringing from the bedside.

I didn’t even look at who’s calling me. I just pick it up. “Hello?” I answer groggily. I heard a chuckle from the other line. I furrow my eyebrows.

“Well well. Where have you been my little slut?” the familiar voice snicker. My eyes went wide and I shoot up to a sitting position.

“Ma..Mark?” I stutter.

“Aww. I know I’m always in your mind Justin but I also know that you’ve been avoiding me the whole week.” He said again. I gulp.

“I wasn’t …”

“Don’t fucking lie you slut!” he yell making me flinch. “Now, if you love your dearest mommy, you listen carefully. You bring you ass back home by today. I’m not done with you yet. There’s lot of other thing I want to do with you.” He said. By now tears already welled up in my eyes.

“See you later baby. Don’t try anything stupid or you will regret it.” He warn and the line went dead.

 I put the phone down and stoop up from the bed, walking slowly to the bathroom attach to Ryan’s bedroom. I close the door and slid down to a sitting position. I bring my knees to my chest and cry on it. I let out quiet sniffle. I don’t want Ryan to hear it. After 10 minutes of crying I decided to take a shower and get ready to head home.

I stand outside my house, just staring at it. This place use to be the place where I feel safe the most. But now, I feel scared than ever. I took a shaky breath and twist the doorknob.

The house was so silent. “Mom?” I yell but not to loud. But there’s no answer. “Mom?” I tried again. This time I yell louder.

“Your mom is not here?” a voice said making me turn to where the voice came from. There he is my worst nightmare.

Narrator POV

Mark stared at the young boy that was looking at him in fear. He smirk at how scared the boy is. For him, it’s good that Justin feared him, it will be a lot easier for him to control his prey. Justin was basically shaking, he wanted to run out of the house but he was froze. Mark walk slowly towards Justin still smirking evily. When he got close to Justin, he look down at the boy as he was a lot more taller than Justin and his body is a lot more bigger compare to the small fragile 17 year old boy frame. Justin didn’t dare look anywhere else but his shoe.

“Where’s mom?” Justin decided to speak up but in a really low voice.

“Who cares where she is? Now, what matter is we have all day together.” Mark reply caressing Justin cheek making the boy flinch at the touch. That makes Mark angry. He thinks Justin is just trying to play innocent. He slap Justin hard on the face. Justin let out a gaps and hold his throbbing cheek. Before he could say anything. Mark pull his hair roughly making him scream in pain. Mark shows no mercy. He drag the young boy to the guest room downstairs. He throw Justin on the bed as he lock the bedroom door. Justin tried to run away to the bathroom but was caught and force to the bed.

“Please .. Please let me go.” He beg his mother boyfriend. But mark just ignore him and force him to lay down on the bed as he bring both Justin’s hand up and tie up both his hand to the bed board. He have prepare everything before Justin came back.

Once he sees Justin is tied up and can’t escape anymore. He moves his shirt from his body making Justin beg him to stop as he knew what’s coming. The older man shove his shirt to Justin mouth. Only muffles sound could be heard from Justin pleading. He trace his hand up and down Justin’s body making the boy struggle. Tears were pouring down the young boys face. Mark just smirk as he watch the poor boy.

As he look at Justin’s pleading brown watered eyes, he pull down his pants and Justin’s pants. He started to rub the young boy tight.

“Stop struggling baby. Trust me, you will love this.” He said to the young boy kissing Justin’s cheek as tears never stops falling down. Justin was shaking his head ‘NO’ still hoping the older man would stop what’s he’s doing.

Mark rub Justin inside his underwear roughly making the boy struggle at the touch. It was painful. Justin never felt that kind of touch until today. Mark decided to take out the shirt on Justin’s mouth as he thinks, it’s too quiet.

“Ple..Please sto..stop.. I’m begging you.” The boy sobs but Mark ignore it and begin to rub Justin even more rougher making the boy scream in pain and discomfort.

After Mark is satisfy molesting the young boy. He rip off Justin’s underwear. The boy tried to beg again even though deep down he knows Mark wont stop and nothing can stop him.

Mark smile widely at the site in front of him. He climb up to face Justin’s face and force kiss him on the lips. Justin fight away, he wont kiss him, never! But Mark always have away to get what he wants. He did what he did last time. He wrap his large hand around Justin’s neck and grip it tight leaving Justin no choice but to gaps for air. Mark shove his tongue inside of Justin’s mouth making the boy whimpered. He stroke Justin’s penis at the same time but somehow Justin didn’t feel pleasure, he felt like he wanted to die. Justin felt defeated. He felt disgusting with himself. He didn’t have strength to fight anymore. Mark realize how weak Justin has become, he untangle Justin’s tied up hand, freeing it. Justin just lay there staring at the ceiling. His body was fully naked. Mark flip Justin’s body. Justin furrow his eyebrows confuse with what’s going to happen next.

“Well, now you will always remember who you lost your virginity too.” Mark said evilly and before Justin could respond. He shove his dick roughly inside of Justin. Justin let out the most cruciate screams. That makes Mark smile widely as he trust more inside of Justin. At the moment, Justin was wishing nothing more but to be dead. He lost his virginity to an old man without his willing and he’s experiencing the worst pain ever.

“God. Why me?” is the last thing Justin whisper before he black out completely.

Woah.

This was so hard to write man. Never wrote this kind of story before, I hope it’s alright though.

Anyways, comment and vote alright.

Thanks lovelies