He Hurt You?

“Ple..Please no more.” Justin pleaded as Mark keep on trusting in to him. He’s been begging for the older man to stop for hours now. This is the fifth time of the day that Mark has rape him. He’s been unconscious a few times and every time he woke up, he prayed that it would finally stop but it didn’t. Mark didn’t stop. He’s angry and stress up and he’s using the young boy as his relieve. He didn’t bother how much pain he’s causing Justin, as long as he satisfied his need. Mark make sure he’s free form his work the whole day and he also make sure to inform Justin’s team that Justin will be busy going fishing with him for a bonding session, so they won’t bother calling Justin at all.

“Shut up!” Mark growl as he keep on pounding on the weak boy’s body. Justin did try to fight Mark that he end up tied up to the bed with a rough rope that Mark had prepared. He couldn’t move as he take in everything his given. When his body grew week, Mark decided to untie the rope.

Mark’s phone suddenly rings as he groan annoyed. He stop his movement as pull out of Justin. Justin mentally sighs as he try to catch a breath. He knows he lost his voice already. His eyes is all red and puffy due to the crying. He’s exhausted. He could pass out anytime now.

Mark reach his phone as he motion Justin not to make a sound. “Yes, Mark Bell here?” he said to the phone trying to sound as normal as he can.

“Hey Mark, its Ryan here. I don’t know if you remember but I’m one of Justin’s friend.” Ryan said from the other line. Mark frown. He didn’t remember who it was but he do see 2 boys that always hang out with Justin in the house before he started raping Justin.

“Ouh, yeah. Ryan buddy. What can I do for you?” He said trying to sound cheerful.

“I couldn’t contact Justin but Scooter said he’s with you for a fishing trip, I was just wondering what time you guys gonna come back cuz me and Chaz wanna have a movie night with him as we haven’t seen him lately.” Ryan said.

Mark rolled his eyes annoyed. “Ouh yeah, he left his phone at the car or something but we’ll be back by 5. It’s good that you can accompany Justin tonight, I kinda have work to do at the office too, so yeah, you guys can come  by then.” He said, he doesn’t want Justin’s friend to suspicious anything as he’s been keeping Justin hostage for 2 days now.

“Cool. Tell Justin. We’ll be there.” Ryan said excitedly. He wanted to see Justin since yesterday. Last time he sees him was when he was sick. Him and Chaz has been worried about their best friend and they know Pattie is not home.

Mark put down the phone as they say goodbyes. “Dumb kids.” He mumbled as he turn to the boy that was lay naked weak and bruised on the bed.

“Okay, I’m done now. I’m still not satisfied though but we will continue it again.” Mark said as he got in to his clothes. Justin tried to sit up from the bed as his body was aching everywhere that he just wanted to feel numb.

“Please. I don’t .. want..th..this anymore Mark.” Justin begged through tears. Mark stared at him. He makes his way toward Justin.

He grab his hair forcefully. Justin winced in pain. “You don’t really have a choice don’t you slut?” he hiss at Justin’s face.

“I’m not a slut!” Justin try to scream but it came out squeak as his head was throbbing by the way Mark was gripping it.

Mark let out a dark chuckle. “Yes you are! Haven’t you see what have you been doing these couple of days? And you even lost your virginity to an old man. What does that even make you huh?” he said looking at Justin’s broken eyes.

“You make me.” Justin said above whisper. Trying to reassure himself that Mark is wrong. This is not his fault.

“I make you? Don’t you think you let me boy? I’m just an old man and you’re a young healthy teenage boy. I think you’re the one who wants me to do this.” Mark said again.