My Baby Boy

Justin flutter his eyes open as he groan in discomfort. He couldn’t move his body. Both of his hands was chain to the wall as his legs was dangling above the ground. You could only imagine how his hands was hurting holding his body weight. Mark had left him in the cold dirty room for 2 days now. In fact, Justin haven’t seen Mark since he work up. He was in pain, starving and most of all thirsty. But he was thankful enough that Mark hadn’t hurt him yet. He’s been praying these 2 days for someone to find him and for him to get through this nightmare.

His eyes are barely open as he try to breathe the scent smelly room. His body felt so tired, so drain that he could pass out any moment. His usually pink moist lips are now dry and chapped. Sweats were dripping down his forehead. All of sudden, the door flew open startling Justin as he tried his best to open his eyes. Mark smirk as he looks at the young fragile boy. He had to keep Justin here at his old house basement, no one knew about this place and no one will come looking for him here. Mark had to keep an eye outside of the house, the news was crazy, everyone is looking for Justin Bieber and they know who took the boy. Mark had to hide himself to get food. He wouldn’t risk getting caught. He also left Justin here with no food and drinks for 2 days on purpose, it’s a punishment for Justin.

Mark walk slowly towards the broken boy. “Miss me?” he said looking at the chained boy. Justin kept quiet, he couldn’t find the strength to say anything. Mark grab Justin’s face as he make sure Justin looks at him in the eye. “You cause this you know? You cause all of this mess! It was supposed to be our secrets but you little slut mouth had to tell your stupid friends about it don’t you? Now, look what that got you.” Mark let go of the young boy face harshly. Justin tried to speak but it just came out as a muffle of voice.

“What? I can’t seems to hear you.” Mark said amusingly as he looks at the boy struggling to speak. “Ple..please.. wat..water.” Justin croak terribly. Mark smirk amusingly. “You want water ahh slut?” he asks. Justin nod his head weakly. “Answer me you fucking slut!” Mark yell as he slap Justin across the face. Justin whimpered and try to hold back the tears. “Water please.” Justin whisper hoping mark would at least show some heart.

Mark grin stupidly. “I’ll get you water and food, don’t worry about that. You see, I’m not heartless.” He said proudly. Justin didn’t say anything, he kept looking down. He feels like he’s about to pass out again. Mark notice that. He march towards the small bathroom that he had on the basement. He took a bucket of water from the bathroom and walk back to the young boy. He smirk evilly as he throw the bucket full of cold water to Justin making the boy’s body jolts at the contact of the cold water. Justin wanted to scream at the pain he was feeling. His whole body felt like it’s been broken but he couldn’t find the strength to do anything.

“Don’t fucking go to sleep on me! Your mine now and you sleep when I told you too, you speak when I told you too, you eat and drink when I told you too, you even fucking piss when I told you too! Do you hear me?” Mark growl looking at the shivering boy. Justin nod his head rapidly even though it hurts him like shit. “Good, god slut. Now, stay here. I’m gonna get your food and drinks. We wouldn’t want you to die yet wont we? At least no yet.” Mark said before walking away, locking the basement door.

Justin finally let out a soft sob as tears streams down his face. He started to think, he might not make it out alive. He felt like giving up, no one will ever find him. He started to think about his family and friends. And his beloved beliebers. Oh god. They must be worried sick about him. Then, his mom face comes in to his head. He didn’t get a chance to see his mom before he was kidnap. She must be home already.

He started to tear up again thinking that he might not see her again. He misses his mom so much. Then the picture of his dad when he was put at gun point. How his dad was so helpless, trying to save him. He was relieve that no one got hurt when he was taken away, seeing his dad got stab almost knock out all of the air in him. The look on his friends face. How guilty Ryan look, but Justin didn’t blame his best friend, he knows he means well, he would do the same if this happens to his friends, Ryan was there with him through all of it, at least he knows how much his friends care about him. But now, they’re save, that’s all matter. Justin close his eyes as more tears run down his cheeks.