Happiness

8 Months later.

Justin POV

I smile widely staring down at the gift I have prepared for Jason's birthday. I hope he will love it. I'm currently at the studio recording some songs. Yeah I've decided to come back to the studio about 2 months ago. I actually felt content in here. I've written almost 6 songs now for the whole month I've spend in here. I even slept here some nights.

Scooter make sure the studio is always open for me. He knows I'm not ready to produce any songs to the world yet but he lets me be. He knows music is like my therapy. He told me he's grateful that I even decided to get out of the house. And spend my time doing something that I love.

Jason would come and stay with me every single time he can. He got a job now. He's working with Scooter's company and he's so dedicated to it. Even though Scooter was so nice to him, Jason never took that for granted. And yeah, Me and Jason have been together for about 5 months now. To be honest, I never stop smiling since I decided to break my walls and trust Jason with my heart.

I know he'll never break them. After he told me that his heart was taken by me 8 months ago, I was speechless. My heart went all fuzzy. The way he kissed me that night was so passionate. I could feel all his emotions. But Jason wasn't pushy, he gave me all the time to take things slowly. Until that day.

"Mom what's going on?" I question as she drove me somewhere. She looked so focus. "Mom?" I asked again. She sigh and she glance at me with sad eyes. "You'll know later okay baby." She replied. "Mom. You're scaring me okay. What's going on?" I started to feel worried.

A few minutes later we finally arrive as mom stop her car and let out a sigh. "Come on." She gets out of the car. I slowly opens the car door and get out myself. I rub my arms feeling cold. Mom locked her car. I look around not knowing what place is this. Mom grab my arm gently as she pull me with her.

"I got a text from Jason. He said it was emergency. This is his grandparents place." mom explain as we continue walking. My eyes widen. "What? Is he okay? Why only now you're telling me?" I felt worry than ever. She didn't say anything. We stop in front of this big house. She ring the doorbell. Seconds later, Scooter came out.

I look at him surprise. "What are you doing here?" I question. He gulp and look like he's nervous but why is he nervous for? Mom pushed me in gently as they close the door. The room was dark. "Erm guys? Why is this place so dark?" I stutter not liking this one bit. No one answers me and I couldn't even feel they're presence beside me anymore. I started to feel panic.

Before I could scream for help the lights switch on and barked of "SURPRISE!" echo through the house. My eyes widen in shock as I jump a little seeing my family and friends laughing and smiling staring at me. "Hey Jay." Jason grin at me making his way towards me. He pull me in to a hug.

"I don't think it's my birthday Jason." I whisper in to his ears. He chuckle letting me go. He took my hand and leads me to the others. "I know baby boy. This is to celebrate for your recovering." He beamed and so as the others. I couldn't help but smile. I finally finish my last session 3 days ago. Ethan my therapist told me that I've recovered so much. He told me I didn't have to have therapy session every month anymore. Only when I feel like I need them.

I was in tears when he told me that I've fight my fears. He told me I did it. Of course with the help of the people around me. But I couldn't believe I made it. Just months ago, I felt like giving up, I felt my life is destroyed, no reason to go on for but now here I am smiling and laughing with the people that I love and love me too.