My Flashlight

Jason POV

I watched Justin sitting beside me not saying anything since we've arrive to this place. He didn't talk much since the day he decided to go for his first interview after everything the he been through. He sat there quietly playing with his hand. I frown knowing how nervous and scared he must feel right now. I slowly reach his hand and hold them softly. He look ups at me and sigh as he lean his head on my shoulder sighing again.

Minutes later a women with blonde hair approach us with a smile on her face. I know that face from the TV. I love her show, she's very funny. She shake the adult's hands first until he reach the both of us. "Hey Justin buddy." She said with a gentle voice. Justin lift his head slowly and met his eyes with Ellen. She gave him a warm smile. She then advert her eyes to me still a smile on her face. "And who this handsome young man might be?" she chuckle. I stood up slowly with Justin's hand still gripping my hand.

"It's Jason. I'm a huge fan." I told her and shook her hand with my free ones. She nod still with a big smile on her face. She look at Justin back but her smile disappear replacing with a frown. She move a little closer to Justin as she look at me and our hand where Justin were gripping securely. I nod my head asking her to reach Justin's hand. She smile gratefully as she reach slowly, Justin flinch a bit.

I rub his back. "It's just Ellen Jay. She won't hurt you alright." I whisper in his ears. He loosen up his hand on mine and soon enough Ellen pull him in a warm hug. My heart clench at the sight. How Justin hug her back feeling safe in her arms. She rubs his arms soothingly.

Narrator POV

Ellen smile at the camera as the audience claps loudly. "Okay we're back. I have a very very special person for my last guest today in the studio. For me he's not just a big pop star, he's like a little brother to me. Blessed with so much talent and also good looks." She wink playfully. "But recently he went through some heartbreaking events. And no one deserve to go through what he had went through." She try to compose herself.

She force a smile to the audience. "Without wasting more time. I present you Justin Bieber everyone." She stood up with the crowd cheering for the young boy to come out. Justin gulp as he slowly walk towards Ellen but stop as he reach Jason's hand making the other boy look at him in shock but couldn't do anything when Justin practically drag Jason with him.. Ellen gave him a hug as they both took a seat. Ellen immediately instruct one of the crew to take out another small chair. They soon sit down as the cheer stops.

"Hello there Justin. How have you been doing? And who's this young man here?" Ellen started hoping to make Justin feel a little bit comfortable. Justin gulp as he keeps his both hands on his knees as he could feel his palms sweating. The studio was silent as they wait for Justin to say something. Justin finally have the courage to look up meeting Ellen's friendly eyes.

He smile small. "Umm I'm feeling fine. And this is Jason. Um .. my friend" He answered softly. Ellen nod with a warm smile on her face as he look at the young boy. "That's great to hear. Nice to meet you Jason. You've been a really good friend from what I heard." Ellen question. Jason was still star struck at the fact he's in front of this people, might I add in front of TV. Jason shook his head slowly as he look at Ellen. "Umm Yeah. I try too." He answered nervously.

"And you did a great job." Ellen compliment him making him blush a bit. Ellen than clears his throat. "I'm glad you decided to come back here Justin. We missed you here." Ellen spoke not taking his eyes from the boy, worried if Justin feel uncomfortable. She's willing to stop the recording if he's not fine.

Justin finally look up from his lap and lick his lips. "Thanks for having me here." He keep his voice low. "And it's our pleasure to have you here." Your fans miss you so much you know?" She asked. "I miss them so much too." He breathe out. "But I now they will always be with me. My beliebers is one of the reason I'm still here." He look at the camera hoping they can see how sincere he is when saying that.