He will wait for you

Jason POV

"Please don't leave me Jason." He stare in to my eyes with glassy eyes. I can read his emotion clearly. He looks scared. He looks broken. I brought his fragile body in my arms as his face on my shoulder. He was a little shorter than me. I rub his back softly. "I will never leave you Justin. Why would you think that?" I ask inhaling his scent that always brings comfort to me.

He didn't answer for a few second letting out a sigh and press his face in to my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't know what I was saying Jason. I don't want you to think that I'm a freak or..." I cut him off. "Shh. It's okay Jay. Don't worry about it. You can say anything you want to me. I wont judge you. And you're not a freak although you can be a little weird sometimes." I chuckle at the end.

He lift his up his head from my shoulder and we pull away slowly but my hand was still holding his waist lightly. I look down at him to see him giving me the cutest pout ever. I almost coo at the sight or even kissed that pout but of course I just end up laughing. "Guys!" Ryan's voice yelled out of nowhere making me turn my head to find him.

Ryan was running towards us with Chaz behind him who was holding an Ice Cream also running catching up Ryan's pace. They stop in front of us panting. "We got to get out of here." Ryan breathe out. "Why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "It's the paps bro." Chaz butt in wiping his sweats away. My eyes widen immediately pushing Justin behind me in protective manner.

"Where?" I ask looking everywhere. "We don't know but they were chasing us just now. This one guy came to us and ask us if we're Justin's friends. We didn't answer them at first but then he just started following us around that we avoided going to you guys but then 4 to 5 more paps came out of nowhere and started yelling our names and then chased us." Ryan explain trying to catch a breath.

"We got to get out of here fast. Where's Kenny?" I ask holding Justin's hand making sure he's safe with me. They both shrug their shoulder. Before we know it flashes were appearing in front of our eyes. And the sound people running were heard. "Shit!" I cursed under my breath. "We gotta find a place to hide first then we call Kenny." I told them. They nod their head and with that we run for our life. I keep hold of Justin hand firmly but not hurting him.

We run across the park and finally stop to catch our breath. I look at Justin. "Are you okay?" I ask him with each breath. He was bending to his knee. He nod at me but I know he's not okay. His body is still recovering and he's not as strong as he is before anymore. Especially with his eating problem which Justin still don't have much appetite to eat. "Guys!" Chaz yelled catching my attention. I look up at him to him pointing at this dirty looking door.

"We can hide there first." he suggest. I nod and take hold of Justin's hand again making our way to the door opening it revealing a stairs. Its smells really bad, I swear someone used this place as a toilet. We entered and closed the door. I immediately took my phone from my pocket and calls Kenny number.

Narrator POV

The boys was finally save in the car with Kenny driving them back home again. They didn't talk much. Chaz was asleep and Ryan was just tapping away his phone. Justin was just staring outside the window while Jason stare at the boy he really cares about. He cant stop thinking of what Justin said when they were at the park. Would Justin really fall for me? Jason keep asking himself in hopes Justin will.

But he knows to not put any high hopes since Justin is still in recovering. He knows Justin don't even know what's he's feeling most of the time. He's emotionally unstable. Jason knows Justin still don't have places in his mind to even think about love or relationship yet. But that didn't matter because Jason will be there to every step of Justin's recovery. He cares about him. Maybe even love him?