Emotions

Jason POV

I rang the bell waiting patiently outside the door. Seconds later the door open revealing Pattie looking at me with a warm smile. "Jason honey! Where have you been?" she beamed pulling me in to a heartwarming hug. I hug her back smiling lightly. We pulled away as she closed the door.

"Just spending time with the grandparents. And it's only been 2 days Pattie." I chuckle a little. "Well, Justin is not too happy with that." She raised her eyebrows with a sly smirk. "What do you mean?" I ask frowning thinking of Justin unhappy state. She smiled. "Let just say he refuses to get out of his room and keep whining why Jason not here yet" she explain rolling her eyes playfully.

My eyes widen as I straight away ran towards the stairs hearing Pattie laugh loudly. I make my way to Justin room not even thinking about knocking the door. I let out a breath seeing Justin curl up on the bed as he let out little snores. I smile at the sigh slowly walking to him. I took a seat on the bed near his head. My smile fell when I saw tear stain on his cheek.

I wipe his tears gently as he stir a bit. "Jase.." he mumble in his sleep his eyes closed. I decided to get behind him and pulls him to my chest. He sigh in content. I rub his arms soothingly as he finally stop stirring in his sleep. I lay there not saying anything just staring at this beautiful angel in my arms.

Half an hour later Justin groan in his sleep as he moves around rubbing his eyes. He stay still and gaps for a second, he turns around slowly until his frightened eyes met mine. He let out a sigh of relief and frown. "Hey baby boy." I greet him with a smile. He push himself away from me and fold his arms together.

"What are you doing here?" he asked looking away from me. I furrow my eyebrows confuse. "Umm. To see you beautiful, what else?" I chuckle a little. He huff and did his adorable pout. "Ohh. I thought you forgot about me already." He said still pouting. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his adorable ways which make him frown even more and got up from the bed.

I immediately reach for his wrist and pull him gently to the bed. "Aww baby boy. Are you upset that I didn't come visit you just for two days?" I hug his waist from behind. "Two days is a long time." He mumble softly. I smile widely and kiss his forehead. "I know Jay. I'm sorry. You know I will never leave you for no reason. I was just spending time with my grandma and grandpa." I told him truthfully.

He sigh and lean his back to my chest. "I know.. I just.. I'm sorry for being so clingy." He whispered. I turn him around so he can look at my face. "Hey, you're not clingy. Don't ever say that. Now, why don't you get up and take a shower or something. We can spend the whole day doing lazy things together." I told him kissing his forehead. He smile a little and got up to the bathroom.

Justin was in the middle on my leg as his back on my chest and my back was lean on the comfy cushion of this long couch. We were just sitting and watching some movies. Justin was so focused on the TV that I find it cute when we're only watching Finding Nemo. He told me he loves this movie. He never gets tired of how funny Dorry is.

The end credit finally scroll on the TV screen. "I'm done with movies." He told me. "What do you want to do next baby boy?" I asked him. He kept quiet for awhile. "Ummm. I miss my beliebers." He spoke sounding sad. I frown at that. "I haven't talk to or meet them in so long now. They must have give up on me now." He sigh in defeat. "How would you know that? I thought you told me your beliebers are a very loyal fans. They are like your family." I remind him.

"Yes they are but I'm not doing such a good job as their idol aren't I? I mean I practically leave them hanging with the only thing they know is that I got kidnap and rape." He stop himself from saying anything else. I know he didn't want to think about the incident anymore and talking about it can bring back unwanted memories.