My Heart Is Taken

Justin POV

My tongue went around my mouth, pouting them a little as I bite my lips now and then. It's such a boring day. It's raining outside and the whole team decided to stay inside the hotel this entire day. I heard a chuckle and look up to see Jason staring at me amused. "Aren't you just cute sitting there pouting all the way." He coo making his way towards me.

"This is boring." I whine a little lying flat on the bed. "We cant really do anything baby boy. It's raining outside. Heavily might I add." He rub my tight soothingly. We sat in silent for a moment. "Umm Jase?" I said softly. "Yes baby boy?" he look at me. "Can we just cuddle all day? If you don't mind." I blush a little.

He chuckle scooting towards as he pull me under the blanket with my head resting on his chest. He hold me tightly making me feel all warm and comfortable. I could hear his heartbeat as I close my eyes. "Sleep now baby boy." He whisper kissing my temple. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I flutter my eyes open as I move a little but stop when I felt a hand tighten around my waist pulling me closer to a hard chest. Little snores were heard. I breathe out with a smile. Jason is still asleep. From the sound of bird chirping outside, I'm guessing the rain has finally stop. I lay there feeling comforts in silent waiting for Jason to wake up.

"Are you awake baby boy?" Jason hoarse voice spoke making me turn around to face his sleepy face. He smile down at me as he lean a little a peck the side of my lips. I couldn't take my eyes of him. He caress where he peck me just now staring in to my eyes. "How was your nap baby boy?" he whisper. "Peaceful." I replied. He crack a smile kissing my forehead.

He sat us both up slowly. "Why don't you go get ready? We go out for dinner. The rain stops anyways. I'm gonna tell the crew." He told me as I just nod heading to the bathroom. Finally! Getting out of this hotel.

"Hey Baby!." Mom engulf me in a big hug which I return. "Hey mama." I said. She let go of me with a smile on her face. She didn't say anything as she lace our arm together rubbing my thumbs. "So, Scooter said there's a really nice restaurant few blocks away. Shall we?" Jason lead us to our car. Mom, Jason and Me took the same car as the others took different one.

We finally reach the restaurant. It wasn't fancy but it was nice and homie. Before I know it, flash were blinding my vision making Kenny rush towards us immediately guiding us inside the restaurant. We sat down in this big long table that could fit all of us. Jason sat beside me while mom sat on the other side with Dad beside her. Everyone was laughing and chatting with each other. I was still looking at my menu to decide what I want to eat. Seconds later the waiter came to our table taking orders.

She was definitely young and beautiful but I'm not attracted to her or anything just that she's beautiful. Her clothes was to tight for her body from what I see but she seems okay with it. She took our orders and turn to Jason as he haven't said his orders yet. I cant help but saw how she looks at him. She lick her lips and bite them a little. Why do I feel like throwing up right now?

Jason told her the orders with a smile. "Is that all handsome?" she smile at him but it wasn't that 'oh I'm just being polite kinda smile' it's flirty and I don't like it! Wait! What? "Yeah that is all beautiful." He grin making me burn inside. He's just joking around right? Why am I feeling all burn up? She wink and walk away shaking her booty at the same time.

"Wooo Jason. She's totally in to you bro." Alfredo hollered making the others laugh, well not me. Because it's not funny. "Baby are you alright?" Mom ask softly only I can hear her. "Yeah. Just trying to calm myself from seeing the paparazzi just now." I lied not looking at her. She was about to say something but our drinks were serve and again that girl came but she was only serving Jason's water while ours were serve by this one other guy waiter.

I stare at the way she lean down and put Jason's drinks on the table in front of Jason. She smile seductively licking her red lipstick. She then walk away not taking her eyes from Jason the whole time. As time passed we finally finish our food and drinks and Scooter called for the bills. We got up from our chair once everything is down freeze when a girly voice called softly.

That waiter came to towards Jason with a big smile and her lipstick was redder than before. She came closer to Jason. "Call me." I read her lips with her hand putting something in Jason's shirt's pockets and then she lean closer kissing his cheek. My eyes widen as the boys was whistling. I quickly turn away grabbing my mom's hand making my way out of the restaurant with Paparazi flashy camera on my way. Thank goodness the car was already waiting so I jump in.

I heard the door closed. "Justin honey, what's wrong?" she question worriedly. "Just get me back to the hotel mom." I whisper feeling rejection?

Jason POV

I smile at this nice lady in front of me. "Sorry but my heart is already taken." I told her and with that I turn around but frown seeing Justin is not beside me anymore. I just followed the crew outside seeing the car I was with Justin and Pattie was also gone. So I just hop on with one of the crews car.

We reached the hotel as I say good night too all of them heading to the hotel room. Why do I feel like somethings not right ? I get inside me and Justin's room not hearing anything but the sound of TV. I walk towards the sound seeing Justin stare at the Tv but I know his mind is somewhere else. "Baby boy." I smile making my way beside him.

He snap his attention and look at me but then look the other way. "Why did you just leave me there just now?" I ask confuse to why he's acting cold with me. "I thought your new girlfriend can take you back." He replied crossing his arms together. I furrow my eyebrows. "But I don't have a girlfriend." I said not taking my eyes from him. He turn to me with a glare. "Don't play dumb with me Jason! I might be that fragile scared little boy that is still traumatize state but I'm not stupid Jason! You were clearly in to that girl as much she is in to you! How was the kissed? Does it felt amazing?!" he yelled bawling his fist.

I look at him in shock. "Jay. Calm down baby boy." I softly pulled him in to my embrace which he struggle to get away but I'm not letting go. "I'm not in to that girl baby boy. Where do you even get all this ideas?" I asked. "You were flirting with him!." he tried to fight away. "I was just being nice. She is serving us our food Jay and I wasn't flirting with her. She might be in to me but I'm not. That kissed on the cheek didn't even make me feel anything. ." I told him as he stop struggling.

He look at me with his sad puppy eyes. "It didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like when I'm with you even if all we do is just cuddle and me kissing all over your beautiful face. That kissed we have, I can still feel your lips on mine. That's how much affects you have on me baby boy. I even told her that my heart is already taken. You know taken by who?" I question staring at his beautiful brown eyes which filled with confusion, need of answers, scared to be hurt.

"Taken by you Justin." I breathe out and lean down kissing his lips with so much passion that I want him to feel what I'm feeling right now. I want him to know this overwhelming feeling I have every time I'm with him. To see him work out like that just for some girls flirting with me make me realize Justin do have feelings for me and I don't ever want to take that for granted. My mission now is for him to learn and realize that it's okay to love, it's okay to trust because I'm falling in love with him every single day.

Hello Lovelies!

How was the chapter?

A jealous Justin ahh?

And Jason is definitely in love with Justin.

I really appreciate if you guys would give some feedbacks so it can motivate me to write more.

Anyways, check out my other stories!

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys so much!