He tried to kill me

“Bieber?” I heard Jazzy yell my name from downstairs. Mark stops his movement on me as he stayed still. I tried to catch a breath after 20 minutes of him thrusting in me without mercy. I had to control my scream as Jazzy was downstairs, sleeping. Dad went out since morning since he had an emergency call from his office and he took Jaxon with him so he wouldn’t trouble me much with both of the kids. Mark instantly drags me to my room when dad left the house. He didn’t let me to put out a fight at all as he undress me and rape me like there’s no tomorrow. Somehow, I’ve gotten used to this pain that I just lay there and take it all in.

“Mar…Mark plea..please.. My sister..” I said not finding my voice. He got off me as I heard movement. I guess he dress himself. “You put that brat to sleep right fucking now! When you’re done, get back up here, I’m not done with you.” He said firmly. I couldn’t help but to let a few tears falls. I heard the door slam making me jump in shock. I push my body up and try to get out of the bed slowly as I reach for my clothes and wear them slowly. I stood up and make my way downstairs slowly. Jazzy was sitting at the end of the stairs. I walk down as she snap her head to me.

She smiles widely. “Bieber!” she screams as she tackle me in to a hug. I try to catch her body as I force myself not to scream in pain as my body make contact with her.

I try to smile. “Hey princess.” I croak. She pulls away from me as she frown. “Are you sick Bieber?” she ask looking at me. I smile and shake my head.

“I’m just having a sore throat baby girl. That’s all.” I assure her. She hugs me back. “I’m sorry.” She said suddenly making me chuckle. “Why are you saying sorry Jaz?” I ask.

“Because you’re sick. I wish I could take you’re booboo away.” She mumbles on my chest.

“Aww baby girl. I’m fine. You’re such a clever girl aren’t you?” I said making her grin and nod her head excitedly. “Yes I am. My teacher said I’m the smartest in my class. And dad always told me I’m the smartest 8 year old he ever met.” She said smiling widely.

“Well guess what princess?” I ask kissing her cheek making her giggle a bit. “What?” she ask. “I think you are too.” I said and pick her up gently as my body is still hurts. She laughs as she kiss my cheek lovingly. I took her to the living room and sat down on the couch as I turn on the Tv. She sat on my lap as she lean her back on my chest.

“Bieber?” she said softly. “Yeah princess?” I ask still searching for the right channel for us to watch. “Why Mark is so mean?” she ask making my head instantly snap at her. I turn her around slowly looking at her face.

I look at her confuse. “Why do say that Jaz?” I ask concentrating on her. She looks at me as she caress my cheek with her little hands. “I heard him yelling at you when you’re upstairs and he said the mean words. Dad always tells me not to say it because it’s a mean mean word. He also push me just now Bieber and dad said people that push other people are not nice.” She explains to me as she hugs my neck.

“He push you?” I ask. She nods on my neck. “Yeah Bieber. When he was walking down the stairs. I was just saying hi to him and being nice like you always told me to.” She said still hugging my neck. I kiss the top off her head as we continue watching the Tv. After an hour, she drift off to sleep as I feel her light breathing on my neck and her holds on my neck loosen.

I pick her up gently and bring her to her bedroom as I tuck her in. She always have naps on the afternoon because she sleeps really late at night like yesterday night as she arrives at my house late. I kiss her forehead as I make my way out of the room and close the door gently. I walk to the living room hearing the front door slam shut. I know who is it.