Nightmare Begins

Justin POV

“Yummmm!” I moan eating my breakfast. Mom cook pancakes for me today and how I miss it so much. Mom chuckle looking at me.

“Don’t choke on it sweetie.” Mom tease me. I just ignore her and enjoy my delicious pancakes.

“So, do you like Mark honey? Is he okay?” mom suddenly ask me nervously. I smile at her. I’ve been here a week already and only in the same room with like 3 times, I don’t really know what to say.

“He’s cool mom.” I answer her. She nod hesitantly. I got up from my seat and wrap my arm around her. “Mommy, you don’t have to worry alright, I want you to be happy and beside you already got my blessing.” I told her truthfully.

She smile widely and kiss my cheek. “I know honey but remember this. No matter what, you will always be my favorite man.” She coo pinching my cheek. I kiss her cheek back.

“Okay, I got to go to the office now. Scooter needs me there.” She said taking her handbag. I frown.

“I guess you have too then.” I said solemnly. I feel pretty sad, I mean I want to spend with mom but I haven’t got the chance yet.

“Aww honey. Don’t be sad alright. I promise you, I’ll settle everything early and we can have our movie night.” She said making me smile.

“Okay mom. Have fun at work mom!” I tease her. She roll her eyes. “Yeah, I’ll try to have fun.” She chuckle and walk out the door before saying one last goodbye.

Now, I’m alone at home. The boys are at school. Well, it is Monday. I decided to take a shower first. I got up to my room and took out my clothes and straight away went to the bathroom. While I was showering, I thought I heard the door downstairs open and close but I shrug it off thinking I was just hearing things.

I went downstairs after getting myself ready. I went and seat at the comfy couch and on the tv. Then, I heard sound coming from the kitchen. I furrow my eyebrows and get up heading to the kitchen. I jump when I felt someone grab my shoulder, turn around seeing my mom’s boyfriend looking at me amuse.

“Ouh, it’s just you?” I said surprise.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you or anything. Forgot to tell you that I got a key to the house ” He chuckle slightly. I just smile and nod.

 I walk back to the living room and continue watching the tv. I felt the couch sink as someone took a seat beside me. the couch was long so he was sitting a bit far from me.

“So, your just sitting at home alone?” he ask.

“Yeah. The boys are at school anyways, so not much to do.” I shrug. He nod smiling.

“Don’t you have work?” I ask curiously.

“Well, my workplace is not that strict consider that I’m like one of the boss there.” He answer.

“That’s cool. You can do whatever you want then.” I said excitedly.

“Kinda. You’re a boss too aren’t you?” he ask suddenly, I snort.

“Not really. I have a manager and a schedule that I need to follow, so I cant really do whatever I want.” I answer him.

“Well, that sucks.” He said making me laugh. There were silent for a few minutes making me think he didn’t want to talk anymore, so I focus back on the tv program.

“You know Justin..” I heard him say making me look at him and I let out a gasp when I realize he was so close to me.

“You’re a good boy right?” he suddenly ask. I couldn’t really read the look in his eyes that he was giving me.

“Whaa..at?” I stutter. He smirk and put his large hand on my tight. My eyes widen. I scoot away from him.

“You know Justin. I’m getting tired you know.” He started talking again making me look at him confuse.

Without me realizing it, he scoop me to his shoulder and carry me up the stairs. I scream in shock. If this is my crew or family do it, I would be laughing but this guy is sending me chill.

I continue to struggle in his arm. “Let me down! Let me down!” I yell pounding his back repeatedly.

He throw me on the bed harshly and hover on top of me. I struggle to get out of his grip but he slap me hard across the face making me whimper. But I continue to struggle. Suddenly he kiss my lips roughly making my eyes go wide as I try so hard to not kiss him. He punch my stomach making groan in pain, he took that chance to shove his tongue roughly in my mouth making want to gagged. He explore his hand through my shirt. Finally, I let the tears falls.

After felt like forever he molested my mouth. He let go and stare in to my teary eyes. I stare at him looking for some regret in his eyes but nothing. He smirk at me as he get off me.

 “Now, let the fun begin.” He said as he unbutton his pants. I realize what he was doing, so I got up from the bed and try to run out the room but he caught my ankle making me fall down the floor. He drag me with no mercy and turn my body o I could face him.

“You think you could run you little shit!” he growl and slap me hard again. I close my eyes feeling defeat. “Now fuckin open our mouth!” he demand. He’s standing on top of me. I open my eyes slowly seeing his legs was spread between my face and his dick was basically on top of my mouth.

I sealed my mouth making it in straight line. I will not do this. He smirk again. “Ouh. You want to play it rough is it?” he said as he wrap his large hand around my neck and grip it tight tying to strangle me.

 His grip getting tighter until I had to open my mouth for some air. He shove his dick harshly in to my mouth making me whimpered. I gagged wanting more then anything for him to take it off me. my tears didn’t stop falling. He trust it in and out. After felt like hours, I suddenly felt something was released inside of my mouth.

“Swallow it!”he demand. I shook my head. “Fucking swallow it or I wont take my dick out of your mouth!” he threaten. I force myself to swallow it. He smile in victory and took it out of my mouth.

“Good job baby. Just like I want it.” He said caressing my cheek. He got up from me and begin to wear his pants back.

“Why.. ar..are you ..doo..doing this?” I ask holding my sob.

“Because I wanted too. For so long you know” he answer smiling widely. He walk to me and kneel down as I was still lying on the floor. He grab both of my shoulder roughly and pull me to a sitting position.

“Listen to me and listen carefully. If you tell anybody! Anybody at all. I will not hesitate to hurt your mom. Consider how much she really likes me.” he said smirking.

“You wouldn’t do that. I.. I would… nee.. never let you hurt my mom.” I stutter.

He glare at me. “Try me boy. Besides do you really want to be the cause of your mom fail her relationship for the second time.” He said.

He look at me amuse. “You do know you’re the reason your dad leaves right?”. He ask emotionlessly.

“No. You.. Your wrong!” I tried to scream with my shaky voice.

“Keep telling yourself that baby but we all know that’s the truth.” He said again laughing evily before walking out the door leaving me curl up in to a ball and cry my eyes out. I pull my knees to my chest and bury my face in to them and cry for hours that I didn’t realize I fell asleep hoping that this is all just a nightmare.

Hello there..

Well, this is where Justin’s nightmare begins.

I’m sorry if it offends anybody or anything.

It’s kinda hard for me to write this but I hope you guys loves it.

Please leave a comment and vote!

Thanks for reading.