Something's wrong.

Justin was sitting on the couch watching the TV. It’s been 2 days and his fever have cool down a bit but Justin was still not feeling well, Pattie make sure that Justin didn’t got anywhere and just  rest at home. She’s been by his side the whole time. Scooter didn’t bother Pattie for work or anything as he knows how much Justin needs his mom. Justin stares at the TV with his tired eyes. He was wearing his baggie jumper and sweats. His face was a bit pale and his lips were a bit dry. All in all he looks sick but better than 2 days a go where he’d be sleeping the whole day.

Pattie smile as she walks to the living room. She looks at her sick son. “Honey, are you alright?” She asks as she feels his forehead. He’s not that warm anymore.

 Justin nod weakly. “Okay, I’m gonna cook lunch now alright, then after that you can eat the medicine and sleeps.” She said.

“Okay mommy.” Justin answers smiling at his mother. He feels thankful that his mom stayed with the whole time he’s sick. Pattie even sleeps in Justin’s room so he son could cuddle with her. She knows how much Justin loves to do that when he’s sick. And for that Mark never had the chance to hurt him. He hasn’t seen Mark at all.

The doorbell ring makes Justin jump a bit. “I’ll get it.” He yells groggily. His voices haven’t fully recovered yet.

“Are you sure honey?” Pattie yell from the kitchen.

“Yeah.” He answers as he walk to the front door and open it only to be met with someone that he misses deeply.

“Justin!” the person yells engulfing him in to a hug.

“Dad!” he croaks as he hugged him back.

“Oh, how much I miss you son. I’m sorry only now I get to come and see you. I’ve been busy with work.” Jeremy said as he pulls away. He looked at his son with sad eyes.

Justin smile. “It’s okay dad, I understand. Where’s Jazzy and Jaxon though? I miss them” he said frowning. He misses his little siblings so much.

“They’re at home. I  just came here from my workplace but don’t worry about it they misses you so much too, I’ll bring them next weekend alright.” Jeremy said. Justin just nod at his dad answer. They walk in to the living room. Pattie came and gave a hug to Jeremy as she continued back with her cooking.

“You look really sick son.” Jeremy said as he study his sons face. He looks so different. Jeremy swore that he thinks Justin lost some weight or something. But he just brushed it out thinking that he hasn’t seen Justin in 2 months as Justin went on tour.

“Yeah, been sick in 2 days. It sucks.” Justin said.

“Well, I hope you get better soon.” His father said patting his son shoulder.

“So, any new girl huh?” Jeremy teased his young son. Justin just chuckle.

“Seriously dad. Nope. Too busy to have one.” Justin answer his dad.

“How about that Selena girl?” Jeremy ask.

“Ouh. She’s just my friend dad. Actually she’s one of my best friend in the industry.” Justin answer truthfully.

“Well, if you say so bud. But if you do have one, you would tell me right?” Jeremy said raising his eyebrows at Justin.

“Are you for real dad? Save that for Jazzy okay.” Justin chuckle again. Truthfully Justin can only chuckle at every situation. He hasn’t laugh at all lately. Even if he laughed, that would be force.

Jeremy smile at his son. He misses his son so much. To him, even though Justin is already 17, he will always be his little boy. He may not be there for Justin all the time but when he gets a chance, he will not take it for granted.