Don't Hurt Him Anymore

Justin POV

I smile as I remember my conversation with my friends. They were so worried that it warms my heart listening to them talk. It gives me strength to stay alive and get out of here alive, at least. I broke down when they told me what’s happening at home. My mom, dad, jazzy, jaxon, the team and beliebers. Hearing how distraught they are with my missing. I so badly want to go back and tell them not to worry even though it’s impossible. I bet they all already knew about the things Mark did to me. Ryan said Mom has been blaming herself for all of this. I don’t want her to blame herself, it’s not her fault. It never is.

“Justin?” a soft voice snap me out of my thought. I look up to see Jason looking at me frowning. He kneels down in front of me. “Are you alright?” he ask. He ask me that a lot. I find it sweet that he was always trying to make sure I’m okay. The way he hold me at night just so I can go to sleep peacefully. The way he cleans my bruised and cuts and how gentle he threats or talk to me. I never ask though, I’m too tired to ask that, I’m just too busy being grateful for his kindness. I nod as I stare back at the wall.

“I brought you food.” He said with his soft voice as he puts down the tray in front of me. I look down at the food and stare back at the wall. “Where is he?” I whisper not finding my voice that I had use for screaming this past 2 weeks. “umm.. he’s out.. he had to do something I guess.” Jason answered. I nod slowly. “You should eat.” He said again. “I’m not hungry.” I croak. I heard him sigh. “Can you at least eat just a little, your stomach has been empty since morning?” he said in pleading voice. I advert my eyes to his face, seeing his worried expression and that’s when I decided to ask.

“Why are you doing this?” I croak looking in to his eyes. He frown and look at me confuse. “Because I know you’re hungry Justin.” He answered. I shook my head slowly. “I mean, why are you being nice? Why do you care so much? Is it because you feel bad for me? Is it because Mark ask you too so you could gain my trust and hurt me even more? ” I ask struggling with my own voice. He look taken back by my questions as he looks down at his hand. The room went silent suddenly. I never took my eyes from him, waiting for him to answer.

“Because I want to.” He mumble and look up at me with a small smile.

“I want to Justin. I know your confuse on why am I being nice to you. On why am I always taking good care of you? Honestly, I have no answer for that. At first I do feel bad because of all the things my uncle did to you, I have never agreed with this since beginning, before you even met him. But I never thought this would happen to you Justin, I swear. I swear that if I knew his twisted plan, his plan to hurt you, to hurt you so badly, I would do anything in my power to stop him. But I know it’s too late and I don’t blame you if you don’t trust me Justin, I understand how broken you are and how exhausted you are. I know how much pain you have been through and I know I can never heal those scars, I can never understand the pain that you went through but I’m here Justin. I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone and I will help Justin. I didn’t do that since the beginning because of how stupid I am but  now, I promise you I will get you out of here even if it kills me.” He said and I look at him with tears that’s already falls down my cheek.

He caress my cheek gently and look me in the eyes. “You don’t deserve all this Justin. I’m sorry this happens to you. This should never had happen. You’re the most beautiful human being I ever lay eyes on and it broke my heart to see how much Mark has broken you. It hurts to see you cry and in pain, it pains me hearing you screams every time he hurts you and how mad I am at myself of not doing anything. You don’t deserve all of the pain that you been through Justin.” He said again and I broke down instantly as I let out a sob. He looks at me sympathetically and pulls me in to warm hug as I cried in to his chest.