20| Group hug, yayy!

NOT PROOFREAD 

You're my happy place.

Avni was stunned would be an understatement. She stood there beyond confused and at the same time thanking all the good energies above for making these amazing entities a vital part of her life.

She closed her eyes and breathed him in. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined neil to be this close and that too embracing her and comforting her. This little action means a lot to her. it only made her fall for him even more. 

Both neil and avni were lost in each other's embrace that they were completely oblivious about the surrounding entities who have now wide smiles on their faces and cooing at the lovers. Sunehri who has a habit of taking pictures sneakily- which she learned from avnii, got her phone up and clicked a picture that was so adorable and showed it to DD and ali proudly. Dd just smiled lovingly at her and ruffled her hair making sunehri cheeks red and ali groan. Siya who was now in Ali's arms just gives a little smack in his face for groaning making Dd look at his adorable bacha and peck her forehead.

When finally neil left avni from the embrace, avni glanced at all of them teary-eyed making them chuckle at her innocence. DD was the first to approach her and neil and say, "Group hug, yayy!" and grabs sunehri and nods ali to join. 

Avni grabs siya gently to her arms and cradles her in her torso making siya sigh in happiness. Neil chuckles looking at them and grabs avni by the shoulders for the group hug. And, now avni who was holding siya and sunehri are now squished in between those giant humans. But, no they were not complaining though. Instead, they had wide smiles on their faces when they face each other. Avni smile only widens when she looks at sunehri and grabs her and gives a bear hug and mutters thank you, to which sunehri only smiles back at avni and the little bean in her arms. 

After a log hugging session, everyone sits on the dining table and fills their plate with blueberry pancake stacks and drizzles honey on top of it with a mug of hot coffee right beside it. Siya was seated in the middle on a baby chair and was trying her hardest to eat neatly without spilling on the ground or on her napkin. Suffice to say, she was getting better. 

Avni after glancing at siya who was managing to eat herself took her eyes away and glances at her hot coffee and take a sip of it, when she hears Dd yell suddenly, "Guys guys! You know" he starts getting everyone's attention and continues, "Coffee has a rough time in our house." he says glancing at neil who was now looking at Dd. DD grins and continues, "Because, it gets mugged every single morning." he pouts in exaggeration making avni laugh out loud. 

Neil and Ali don't move and takes a minute or two to completely understand the pun and give Dd a dirty glance for his stupid pun. But, adjacent to them, when they see avni laughing so hard that, her eyes were full of tears and sunehri also starts laughing soon after avni, they join too. Siya giggles loudly too, as if she understood what Dd said making Dd and avni smile widely and Hifi'ing each other. 

God, her laugh is contagious, neil thinks and grins to himself, shaking his head in exasperation of why is he thinking such nonsense. 

After a good tummy-filled breakfast they all headed to their college in spite of Dd throwing a fit that after eating such delicious pancakes one should not work hard, instead they should enjoy and savor the day.

Everyone gave him a look that said shut it and come on before we leave you. Which means, he has to walk all the way to school. And, that's a big No for Dd. 

"No one loves me." he pouts and sits in the back seat of the car in between sunehri and avni. Sunehri just giggles at his antics. Whereas avni pouts and says, "You are so cute, big bro!" making Dd smile widely. All his complaints are forgotten. 

Ali groans at the duo, turns to face avni and points out, "Avni yaar, stop pampering him. He is already spoiled by all of us and you are just adding the fuel." 

Dd immediately smacks ali on his outer arm and says, "You are just jealous!" 

Ali smacks his head to the car window and says, "Neil please tell her." 

Neil peeps at ali who was now being dramatic and glances at both Dd and avni from the rearview mirror and smiles. And to add, he winks at avni making her jaw drop and ogle him pointedly. 

After a bunch of classes, break, and more classes they head home. Avni was missing siya so much that she bolted out of the car as soon as ali parks in earning some yells behind her. 

Heading in she saw a lady who was of almost fifty plus sitting on the lunger and siya, as usual, playing down in front on the carpet. 

As she heard Avni's footsteps she gets alarmed and gets up instantly scowling, "Who are you?" 

Avni frowns and leaps in front of siya as fast as she can and grabs her to her hold and asks, "I could ask you the same?" Her heart was beating hundred times faster even at the thought of siya getting any kind of harm. 

As if her answers will be answered the rest comes in. "Hi aayi," says neil smiling at the lady in front of her. 

"Hello bachas!" she says to all the three men in the room making avni and sunehri look at each other in confusion. 

Dd grabs sunehri and sits in one of the lungers, ali heads to the kitchen to have something whilst neil is confused about why avni is standing holding siya as if her life depended on it. 

Neil who was just back of her, bends forward till he is near to her ears and whispers, "Calm down little fighter, she is our aayi. She means no harm to anyone. We have known her all her life. And, she is the one who babysits siya while we are in college."

Avni ponders why she hadn't seen her before. But, the answer is that she never came to his home directly from the college and that too this early. She shook her head for her over imagination and turns to neil and give a sheepish smile. 

She takes a deep breath and leaves a lingering kiss on siyas temple and glances at the lady in front of her whom neil called aayi. "I am so sorry for reacting impulsively. It's just, siya is too important to me, to all of us." Avni voices out genuinely. 

To her surprise, aayi only laughs and says, "It's alright bacha. I am just glad these three found someone to get them in line." and leaves.

"I like her," mutters avni making neil look at her amusedly. 

"It's my turn," neil whispers again slightly invading her personal space again making her glance at him discreetly when he takes siya from avni and cradles in his chest to which siya happily snuggles. 

Avni sits in between the house and wonders if she is immensely blessed to have all these people around her who made effort to make her happy. She even gives a quick prayer to keep all of them happy and safe. And, if possible together too.

Heeloooo, lol. I am so overwhelmed by the love and support you all showered me and our story for the yesterday's update. I was hella shocked, you know! It made me wonder, if I even deserve you guys, haha. But, seriously thank you so much for sticking to this story. I am trying my best to keep it real, haha. I adore you all, so much. You all be the best! You are amazing, haha.

Yes, two updates in a row, lol. Also, I am going to try and update these frequently. But, I also need some help. Tell me if you have any some scenes in your mind, you want to see in the books okay? Help me out. 

And, most importantly, you are beautiful in case no one told you today. You are strong, resilient and I am so proud of you. Let's get it, eh? 

Love, Sen : )