4| Appreciating her

Not Proofread

Today too he was early to school. Getting in, he opened his old-rusty locker to see an envelope falling through. 

Looking at it, his mouth unknowingly twitched when he hurriedly grabbed it and tore it open, not before checking if he had an audience. 

Ciao Love, 

You know appreciation is the best thing, you could give a person. Your words could make someone's day. So here I am penning down a couple of points I like about you. ( Well it's hard since I like everything about you. But I am gonna list it ok? ) 

~ You are very Kind - before you think I lost my mind completely. No, I am absolutely fine. It's because you can never see a person suffering. You can't love, I know you. Don't deny. 

~ Your smile, whenever you are near to your loved ones. Especially your baby sister. ( Honestly, I live for that smile. So, never lose it. Be it near your friends, not a problem. Just don't lose it ok? ) 

~ Don't get this into your head, but you are exceptionally handsome and smokingly hot. I don't really know how the other girls are keeping their sanity and not approaching you. Guess, your threatening did really work. 

Okay, that's it for today. Good day 

Yours

You know who! 

That day neil had an amazingly good day. He was at peace comparatively. He didn't know if it was because of the note he received earlier or due to some other reason. But slowly, he was at ease. 

" Wooh, someone is in a good mood today " teased Ali looking at his friend. 

Sensing the reason " Another note? " asked DD curiously. 

Neil just nodded and gave them the letter. There was nothing these three hide from each other. 

" Man, she's head over heels for you! You are lucky " grinned Ali happily. 

" Dude, she's a keeper. If you find her don't lose her. Else, I or someone else would go after her definitely " said DD testing his temper.

Hearing DD talks about his admirer something had stirred in him. 

His admirer

It feels good to hear that. His heart leaped out of his chest for the first time. 

What's with him, these days! He Chided himself.

Angry at himself " I don't want her, you can go ahead " said neil and left. 

~~~~ 

Avni had a half day today. Since she was free if assignments she headed directly to siya. 

As she knocked over, she found and women standing there looking at her skeptically. She was the babysitter neil has assigned for mornings and afternoons and in the evening Avni.

Introducing herself as a babysitter too, Avni entered in. 

She found Siya playing inside the tent with little animals around her. 

Her heart melted at the sight of Siya. She was really a bundle of joy. 

~~~~ 

A little later, Neil entered the house to find it empty but bless his hearing senses, he heard soft giggling from Siya's room.