11| Where are you

" The most beautiful part. I wasn't even looking when I found you. "

Neil hasn't been any better since that engagement with Avni. Her bossing over him.

It was a new thing to neil. Someone other than his family and friends, a girl, a simple girl- she bossed him the other day.

He was stuck in bewilderment.

It wasn't the everyday scenario where a girl approaches a college's bad-boy and dares to show him who's boss.

It isn't like he didn't like her bossing him. That was the surprising part. He loved having her bossing around.

He liked it. Very very much.

He already has this soft spot for his secret admirer, and he thought she would be the only one who can make an itsy-bitsy difference in his life.

Oh, he was sure it was a girl. Don't ask how. But, he was pretty sure of that.

And, avni coming in between and she started a new kind of feeling in him.

He was looking forward to meeting her. To interact with her. To talk to her. To listen to her rambling.

Woah, what are you thinking, Neil?

Snap out of it. You aren't an ordinary person to like someone. You are broken beyond repair. And you don't need to tear someone too. Let her live peacefully.

That morning Neil, with his gang, came to college in time.

It's a miracle, they know. But sometimes, things like these happen.

He sighed and headed to their respective classes. He was excited to meet Avni. Since she was his partner, they get to interact more.

Composing his erratic heart, he headed inside the class. Everyone was there, expect one entity he was longing to see.

Guess who?

Yes, yes! You thought, right.

Avni, she was missing. Miss goody two shoes bunked the college. Do you believe it?

No? Well, you have to, since she is not in class. Avni, the topper, A-class student who is supposed to attend every single day was absent today.

The whole class was talking about the same. How can Avni miss an entire day?

Meanwhile, the professor came and yelled to stop The ruckus going on.

He told them to carry out the remaining project and sat on his chair.

Out of a sudden, " Anyone knows, why avni didn't come today? " he asked, making everyone look at him, including neil.

Neil was as curious as proffered to know the whereabouts about avni. But sadly, they got nothing. No one responded.

But, when they were losing all the hope, a student yelled, " I saw avni in the morning. She came early to college, " said a girl.

" And, I saw her going to the sickbay. " another girl spoke up.

That's it, neil started to have a panic attack, and he zoned off for the entire class.

He couldn't tolerate avni getting hurt.

The class got finished earlier than expected maybe because neil got zoned out most of the time.

He quickly dodged every damn person and pounced off off the class and immediately called DD and ali to meet him up at the parking.