5| Prima Volta 'Abrazo'

Not Proofread

My baby,

I heard that a certain someone is keeping you busy in the evening. If I find out it is real, I am gonna strangle her and leave there to bleed. Not even putting her body in the coffin. Beware! [ Wooh, it's a bit of violence, there ;) ]

On a serious note, I will not appreciate you cheating on me. Okay?

Love

You know who, duh!

Neil laughed out loud, making everyone turn to him as if he earned a new set of horns. But earning a glare from me, everyone left the place hurriedly not intending to get on Neil's bad side.

Just the moment, Ali and DD came and were perplexed to see their chuddy-buddy laughing out loud like a maniac. They were happy for him. At least someone is trying to make him laugh, they thought.

But friends are supposed to be evil, right?

" Kya Baath hain bhai, ye seem happy? " teased Ali earning a glare from neil.

" Tujhe na bhagwan by mistake, human bana dia. Kuch bhi bolu toh ye apna famour glare dikhatha hain. Ky karu main is ladke ka " whined Ali.

But Dd has another plans " Waise, tell me why were you laughing that hard? "

" Read this, " said Neil and gave him the note.

That secret admirer has a special place in his heart. He pretends as if he doesn't care. But, these letters became part of his life, long back. He loved when she writes, but at the same time maintaining The bad boy reputation is not easy! He ought to pretend that it doesn't matter.

But, who doesn't like these notes, tell me?

When you ask in the very beginning, the answer would be Neil.

But today, we already know this secret admirer has a major impact on our neil. And, Hell, he even proved that yesterday!

~~~~

" Good Morning, students! " their professional communication professor greeted everyone politely.

" So, cheer up guys! I have a surprise for you guys. "

At the same moment, the door banged loudly making everyone's attention snap to the door.

There he was, her lil fireball thought Avni and chuckled mentally for giving him that name.

It's so weird just like him, yet cute.

This was the only class they had together. She yearned for this class to come soon and stay back till lifetime.

Honestly, it didn't matter if he is in her class, seeing that he is always in her mind.

But him being very next to you, in the same room as you, breathing the same air as you, is a totally different feeling.

And Avni loved it.

" Neil Khanna, you finally showed up to the class. And here I thought, you were kidnapped by someone " professor uttered sarcastically making Avni fume.