1| Is she Lord Voldemort

INTRODUCTION

" I am dangerous. Don't even think of bothering me " he threatened everyone on the first day of the freshman year.

Everyone obeyed it for different reasons.

Except her.

Because she saw a broken boy rather than a boy who threatened them.

He managed to maintain his facade well, she thought!

————————————————————

He received the letter again. A note precisely. It was like a daily occurrence to him. He was receiving the letter from the past 8 months. But today was not a greeting or praise. It said

My Tesoro,

Please don't starve yourself like an idiot. If you want some help regarding your brother and baby sister get a nanny or some help. But don't get sleep deprived and skip your food. It will affect your health. And then, how could you fight? How could you threaten people to stay away? So you need to eat. And here's some token of kindness from me.

Love
You know who ;)

For the first time in those 8 months, he actually smiled. The way the, sarcasm was dripping off her words, he liked it. He never paid the attention to the mushy notes nor the care she had for him. He always used to left half unread. But never threw it. He kept in a separate box. He was also unmindful about why he was actually storing all the notes.

She knew about him a lil more than anyone present. This week had been quite eventful for him. Since his baby brother is going to be in 4th grade he made sure everything was ready to leave for the boarding school. Yes, neav studies in a boarding school. Since neil will leave and there's no nanny at the moment neil thought this year he would be in boarding school and next year at any cost he'll get his baby brother back.

Sighing, he took the box she had packed carefully and opened it. As he opened it was Biriyani.

How come she knows, what he likes!? He thought.

But let that slide as his stomach growled tiredly of waiting for the food.

Taking a bite, he felt all the senses coming back as he doesn't even remember when he last ate food.

As he was busy in eating he didn't notice the entity hiding behind the locker looking at him and relishing his smile.

Meanwhile, his friends came " Neil, Kaha the yaar, hum tujhe sab jagah doondh rahe the " said a glum ali

" We were worried neil. Ek baar batane chahiye tha " pouted DD.

Ali and DD were Neil's childhood friends. Yet, still are together with the same bond they used to have in childhood probably, much stronger now.

In simple words, his only family after his little brother Neav and baby sister Siya.

" Dude, calm down. I was here only. Thoda late aya tha. Siya ka haal teek nahi hain bhai " said neil eating biriyani simultaneously.

" I told you to hire a nanny neil. Tujhe easy hoga. Why don't you do that? " asked Ali reluctantly.

" Not You too " said neil making them both confused.

"Kya, you too? As if tu kisi se baath karth— " ali was cut short when DD interrupted him

" Got the note again? " asked DD smiling mischievously.

" Yeah. And biriyani too " said neil giving them the note he got earlier.

" Wooh.. Savage hain bhai. She knew you too well. Aren't you curious? Ye koyi bhi hain tujhe 8 months se notes likh rahi hain. " said Ali grinning at neil.

" Haan bhai. She stuck with you from 8 months " DD said

" you know I don't care. Jo koyi bhi hain bahut jobless hain " said Neil.

Thank goodness she couldn't listen to this from behind else, she would've cried and strangled him at the same time.

" chal chodo ye sab. Tujhe kehna waste hain, hum hi kar lete hain " ali huffed and posted to add stating they need a babysitter.

" Abey, akele kha raha hain. Hume bhi taste karne do " asked DD to see if he would actually give them.

But to his surprise " One minute " he said and handled the box to DD with a lid on it.

Avni who watching from behind looked at this entire exchange and thought he actually doesn't care Avni, you were wrong. She sighed and pushed the tears aside and left from there before someone caught her.

But, she should've been there to see this " Ye toh khali hain? ." DD Said more to himself.

" kya laga tujhe, wo sach main biriyani dega? Dude, woh tumhe letters tak chune nahi dega, itna cautious hain us ' you know who ' aj zamene ka Lord Voldemort ke bare main " he stopped because of punch he received from neil for calling his admirer Voldemort. But, kyon liktha hain bhai, ' You know who ' ali thought!

" Seriously? You need to prove yourself as a potter head every now and then? " huffed neil.

Rolling his eyes " Wo toh acha hua usne biriyani bhej di, nahi toh is mahaan khana ka bhi bye bol chuka hota. " said an annoyed ali.

His best friend-neil has been working hard to make a living for him, neav and siya. They have inherited his grandpa's fortune a bit. But, that might not be sufficient for the future. So he started doing part-time.

And also a quarterback in the football that helped him for the scholarship.

But being juvie, it was hard to get a job. Yes, he was juvie. An entire year he was in a jail, when his mother was pregnant, for the deeds he did not do or he actually did as they say. But he got released later on only to find they were left alone with a newborn baby.

His mother said I can't live with three children anymore and left them.

The three friends had managed the little bundle of joy neil loved the second he saw her. They did everything they could to make Siya's life better. That is the main reason he worked and distracted himself from all those crap. And that's how he came this way, like a stone. No emotions.

You must be wondering if Avni knew if he had been to juvie?

Of course, she knew everything about it. And, it's not the pity she has on him. It's much more powerful and of the matter of the heart for her.

So, I was in a dilemma about, whether to post this or not. But, someone was kind enough to persuade me telling me I have only one life and life it too the fullest, which is partly my motive too.

But, I needed a push to update this. So, here am I, yet another story.

Please, do share your views and tell me should I continue this or not. I will update the next if I get a good response. Thank you

Seneca