8| Third-wheeling s*cks

LONG ONE, BEWARE!

My dear fireball,

How many times should I tell you, not to get into a fight? Mr. Stubborn Ass! You'll hurt yourself, baba, in order to maintain your reputation. You don't really need to prove in a typical bad boy way, you know! Cuz, I know you ; ) ( Lol! Kay ) Next time, if see you getting into a fight, I will personally clean your wounds. Don't laugh, now! That's the least I could do. However, being an obdurate person as you are, I don't expect you to listen. So, the left option is this- cleaning the wounds. I am more than happy to do that. Please, get better soon. Bubye. Take care.

Love
You know who!

Any other day, neil would have laughed hard, by reading the name on her letter, but today, he was pissed. He already got into a fight, this morning with a guy in his college. Who was blabbering shit about Neil and his family?

He could tolerate anything but, the bad-mouthing of his loved ones. It triggers something in him. How dare that guy, even? Coming to Neil and talking crap. That audacity of him.

Don't you worry, Neil had shown him his place. But, then he called his friends to beat up Neil. Tchh! He should know better than fighting with the bad boy.

Neil showed him, his place. But, by doing it, he had got some wounds too. His knuckles were full of blood and his forehead has a gash. It was too painful to see even.

But, his mood was slightly lifted when he found the letter- from his admirer. For the first time, he felt good. Something stirred in him. And that something is yet to know.

~~~~

Classes were hectic enough for them. Who the hell schedules seven subjects, tell me? Management has gone nuts. Like, what even?

The day passed smoothly. Avni sneaked some glances at her fireball and relished. No matter how foul her mood was, looking at him everything seemed to fade away. He has that aura in him. It's sad, how no one else can notice it.

Walking to his house, it was time for babysitting. After that incident, it was the first time she was heading there. We can say, She was a bit scared. But, also excited to meet her Siya.

Knocking the door, she entered to find her fireball sleeping on the couch.

His long legs dangling to the floor. His head below the headrest, resulting in a little room for his 6'2 feet body to fit in.

Sighing, avni went in and grabbed an extra pillow and a blanket with it.

She bit her lip in exasperation of what was she about to do.

She picked his head slowly and got it to the headrest and placed a pillow so that he wouldn't get cramps or whatsoever.

She grabbed his legs which seemed like steel when holding them and put it on the lunger.

Huffing, she took a deep breath and covered him with a blanket.

Glancing at him. she remembered their first day when he threatened everyone. She seemed to see his facade well. Be it now or then.

A little, scared boy under this bad boy face. Sooner or later she would make him happy.

He deserves the world.

And, if he is happy without her, she would walk away, happily. What matters is his happiness.

Sliding off of his auburn locks from his forehead, she soothed it slightly to feel the softness of his messy hair and smiled to herself.