12| Falling like an Avalanche

" Let your walls down, I swear you won't regret it, Hold on tight, baby, if you can, We'll be rolling fast, and crashing hard, Hear the mountains roar to the beat of our hearts, And we'll be falling like an avalanche "

NOT PROOFREAD - LONG ONE!!!! 

Enjoy! : ) 

Opening the door, they were greeted with a beautiful living room with pristine surroundings.

Knowing avni, they would've imagined it to be spotless, however.

" Avni, kitchen! " Ali exclaimed earning a glare and a bit of chuckle.

" Over there " Pointed avni to the inner side of the house.

Ali rushed inside, ignoring the glares he had been receiving like a child who hasn't been fed from years.

Meanwhile, avni felt a large hand grab her wrist and drag her to the living room and made her sit on the lunger.

Avni looked at DD and gave a tight smile. In return, he just stroked her wrist, which he had been holding.

" So, tell us, why did you leave early? " DD questioned

Remembering every detail made her heart clench, and her lip quivered in pain. As if sensing her distress, neil sat beside her and took another hand that was free.

Avni looked at him in his eyes and mentally thanked for everything he has done today. Period.

" So.. start? " DD urged again curiously making neil roll his eyes.

" I,-uh don't know where to start! " avni exclaimed in a low voice.

" How about from the beginning? " neil asked softly.

Both avni and DD were shocked to see the total change in his demeanor. Avni sighed and smiled softly at him and explained the whole story.

Of course, she is missing the parts of her flashbacks, though.

" Woah! " was Dd's reaction.

" But, please do tell us before you take any step, kay? You gave us a mini heart attack cutie. Mainly neil " DD uttered stressing on neil.

Neil just snorted and admired the young lady beside him. She was amazing, he thought.

" Where is she? " neil asked her, filling in her beautiful brown eyes.

" Inside! " sighed avni.

" What? " screamed DD making both the entities cringe.

" What the hell? " neil smacked dd giving a glare to him.

" How can you get a stranger inside your house, avni? " asked DD cautiously.

" Wh-what? " avni was shocked.

" Cutie, you are so naive, what if she had been a killer or something? How can you walk her to your house and allow her to sleep here? "

" You are delusional! "

" No, i am not. I am just cautious of my cutie " pouted DD.

" Okay, okay! shall we go and let's have a look at her, if she's okay or not? " interrupted neil scratching the back of his neck.