2| The new babysitter

Not Proofread

Neil received a call the evening, as said by Ali and DD. He also told them to come little later as she already has a nanny for the morning when he left to college, but later in the evening, she would be left alone with him. That's when he wants a babysitter.

Sighing, he was up early, perks of being kiddos in the house, he thought.

He sat on his bike, the only one he loves after his family and Friends. Put on the helmet and left to college.

He took his time to get off the bike and walk to his locker and opened it.

To his habit, he got another letter today. No matter how much he hates socializing and people he could get used of this notes pretty well.

Mía Amor,

I heard that you savored my biriyani? At least my cooking skills aren't that, bad. Thank goodness! But today I want to tell something, it's pretty serious! c' mon, don't roll your eyes. You are a great brother do you know that eh? Neav and siya will be proud of you. Similarly, your friends too, for what you've become. I am proud too, not that it would make any difference, but I really am.

Ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?

Have a good day, love!

Yours

You know who!

There avni just sat pondering over something so engrossed she didn't even felt a presence beside her.

" Avnii, kaha kho gayi hain bhai? " asked Ria looking at her.

As if you don't know, avni thought.

" Uh huh, kuch nahi. " said avni trying to hide a hue of pink on her cheeks at the mere mention of him.

As if reading her Ria comes a bit closer to avni " Why don't you tell him it's you, huh? It's been 8 months Avni. Tu daily use likthi hain. Kuch na kuch. Aur wo reoly bhi nahi kartha. Woh use samhal ke raktha bhi hsin, ya trash main phekega, we don't know. How much patience you have avni? " asked ria.

She was done waiting for her friend to be happy.

" I don't really know ria. That's the reason maine part time karne ke liye apply Kiya. At least this was uska thoughts se deviate hogi " she said sighing.

" But, he has the right to know Avni. You know that! "

" Nah ria. He'll never know how strongly a girl once loved him " muttered Avni proudly.

" Every inch of him. " added ria.

Time was running. Avni was already late to her part-time. She called them yesterday to get all the details and formality to be ready. And, to her luck they accepted her.

Going to the given address they shared her, she knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open it.

It was a 2- story house which was pretty big and comfortable to stay for someone.

Opening the door here stood an entity with nothing but shorts and a tank top with a baby on his arms who was crying, screaming her heart out. And he with a multiple frowns on his face, distress, and helplessness but, trying to figure out what to do.

This was the sight, she could be used to, she thought!

She never thought she would be in his house. It was like a dream come true. But the only difference was he doesn't even know who she is. She is a complete stranger to him. And to him, a stranger is a danger.